2.0

Jane West 

.

.

.

"Thanks." I slip off the bike and look into his honey brown eyes. He smiles, which causes like wrinkles by his eyes his tongue behind his teeth making him even more attractive. 

"No problem." I give him a small smile in return. I quickly give him a hug and a quick peck on the cheek before sprinting off to get inside the house. I turn to see his eyes bright and a smile that could melt me right there and then. 

I quickly unlock the door and slam the door behind me. Leaning against it and shutting my eyes to calm my breathing and erratic heart beat. I smile a little bit before opening my eyes to see Harry standing there with his arms crossed and a scowl on his face. 

"Who was that?" He snarls. His upper lip curving in disgust. I gulp and shrug. 

"That was Zayn. He-" He cuts me off by slamming his fists beside my head. 

"Zayn? As in Zayn Malik?" I nods and cower back. My chest felt like caving in and there was a painful lump in my throat. 

"Stay the fuck away from him. He's not good for you." Anger seems to rise within me. 

"Oh and like you are?" I spat. The words rolled off my tongue with such venom I even flinched. 

His once bright green eyes now black and darkened with anger. His nostrils were flaring and his chest was heaving under the pink and white polka dot shirt. His pink lips were curled in a snarl. 

"I am good enough for you. I am the only person you will ever need and the one person who will ever care for you or I am probably the only person who has ever cared about you." His words cut me open leaving me exposed and vulnerable. His words were true. A whimper seems to escape my lips and a single tear slides down my cheek leaving a wet trail behind. 

"You're right. Congratulations Harry. Once again I now know that all men are bastards and selfish idiots." I push past him and run towards my room. I mean Harry's guest room. 

I hear the smashing of plates and Harry's yells. I whimper once more and curl myself into a fetal position. I fall asleep to the sound of him crying and whimpering in pain outside my door. 

 Harry Styles 

.

.

.

"FUCK!" I grab a plate and trow it to the ground. I begin to punch the wall in anger. 

Fuck Harry why are you are you such and arsehole? I look down at my arms and see cuts and scratches. My knuckles were bruised and cut.  Pain was riveting my body. Somehow I pulled myself up and walked to her bedroom. I sat on the floor crying into my hands and whimpering in pain. I fall to asleep in pain and regret. 

-

I woke up in pain and to see her bedroom door open. I smuggler to get up but when I do her room is empty and a note was laying on the bed. 

Dear Harry,

You're right. You were the only person who has ever cared for me.  I'm sorry for being such a pain and I hope you could ever forgive me. 

Also Ive fallen truly deeply and madly in love with you. So thank you for the memories and thank you for caring for me. I must move somewhere else. I'm sorry again. I love you. 

- Jane ♥︎

I'm sorry for this veryyyyyyyyyyy short chapter but we've been so busy and stressed with school. 

                                                           - Melissa and Darby