1.9

Jane's POV.
.
.
.
I open my eyes, taking immediate notice of the bright sunlight coming through the window shades.

"Harry?" I groggily say, as Harry's body lies heavily over mine.

"W-what? Is it morning?." He sleepily turns on his stomach and falls back asleep.

"Harry!" I shake him again, but harder this time.

"What time is it?!"

"Uh, I don't know... The clock should be somewhere in the kitchen..." He makes a loud snore right after he finishes talking, as I squirm out of his grip.

Once I get off the couch, more like 'roll' off the couch, I noisily walk into the kitchen and make an endless search throughout the kitchen for some time of clock. Finally, I open a drawer and find a watch that I hope, is on the right time setting.

"Harry! There's no clock in here, only but a little wristwatch!" I shout, expecting no response from his sleepy- self.

"I know! That's all I've got...." he groggily says, making me laugh some.

I hurriedly check the time, being quarter to twelve in the afternoon, and run upstairs to throw some clothes on. Luckily my shift doesn't start until twelve-thirty, but I definitely need some time to take a shower.

Before I open the bathroom door, I pick out a pair of blue jeans and a purple shirt with ruffles taking up half of it. When I get inside the bathroom, I turn on the lights and already hear the shower water running.

I curiously move the curtain and scream, once I discover who's actually behind the wet curtain.

"Harry?! Get out! I need to take a shower!" I say in an exasperated tone of voice, almost to the point of pushing the curly- headed boy out of the bathroom myself. All he does is laugh at my irritation, before turning the water off and covering himself with a fluffy towel.

"I hope you didn't see too much..." He smirks, biting his bottom lip.

"I saw a lot." I end the conversation there and flee him from the bathroom, before taking a step into the draining tub.

"I'm locking the door!" I yell, as Harry walks out of the bathroom.

"I'll find the key eventually!" he teases, while I close my eyes and let go of thought, Allowing the warmth of the water to clear my head.

(twenty minutes later)
.
.
.
"So much for a 'quick' shower," I say to myself, wrapping a towel tightly around my thick, soaking hair.

"Harry!" I scream across the house, rushing out the door and forgetting my clothes.

"Start the car!" I add, finally finding him in the kitchen eating an apple.

"You ready to go, love?" He cheekily smiles, scrolling his eyes up and down my body while snickering.

"Yes! Let's go!" I urgently say, before taking a look at my own body.

"But first I need clothes!" I recall, causing Harry's laughter to grow louder.

I grip my fingers tightly onto the loose towel sliding off my body and miss a few steps, as I run up the stairs. Once I get into the bathroom, I throw my towel across the floor and slip into the outfit I had laid down neatly across the countertop.

...

I beat Harry to car and sit there for at least thirty seconds, having a hard time keeping my hands off the wheel and honking like crazy. When he finally gets to the car, I nearly pull him through the door and grab his keys.