1.8

Jane West

.

.

.

I hated the fact that I was lying to Harry everyday, but it was the only way I could work where I wanted to.
...

I was busy waiting tables and handing out food, until noticing a fuming Harry at the door of the small diner. I turn around with a grin that immediately falls when I see his green orbs and clenched fists. I gulp in fear.

He's going to hit you!

He hates you!

Look at what you did to him!

Look you pathetic bitch!

You're absolutely nothing to him!

My breathing begins to pick up. My throat is closing. My chest is heaving. I could feel my lungs begging for air.

The last thing I see is Harry running towards me before I black out.
.
.
☺︎
.
.
Harry Styles

.

.

.

I walk into the diner angry as fuck. The only thing I could see was red.

Jane was waiting tables and to busy to notice me but when she did her face paled and her eyes widened.

Unforeseen as to what I thought would go as planned, Jane collapses onto the ground and loses consciousness.

My legs begin to tremble and I become panic- stricken, as I make my way to her. I gently shake her fallen body, hoping somehow I can awaken her and gaze into her beautiful eyes like I have many times before.

But, I begin to lose focus and reality slips away for awhile....

(Awhile later...)

"Good thing Niall called the paramedics, you could've slipped into a coma.." I look at Jane with a perturbed expression in my eyes, forgetting the anger I felt before.

"Harry?" she weakly speaks, as I cup my hands around her cheeks.

"H-harry, I'm sorry..."

"Why are you sorry, love?" I ask, intertwining my fingers through her silky hair.

"I should've listened to you before and just have applied for a job at the coffee shop...." She genuinely explains, bestowing a sorrowful look on her face.

"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have acted so angry towards you, I know what kind of state you're in and that was wrong of me." Guilt stirs inside of me, as I hold her tighter into my arms.

She mumbles quietly and her eyelids begin to fall, as she drifts off into sleep. My heart begins to pound a little faster and all I can do is ruminate about all the little things that attract me about this girl.

But what draws me in the most, is the way she rebels against me d the way she can make me feel from one way to another.

One moment she infuriates me by doing something I absolutely disapprove of. Then the next, I'm completely and utterly turned on by her feistiness.

She's someone I can't get enough of, someone I'd never thought would come into my life. And someone, that could ever make me fall this much in love with.

I guess I never knew what love really felt like, until she came around and mezmorized me completely when she first locked her eyes with mine.

There was definitely a connection, whether it was love at first sight... Or, not...

Even though I'm literally daydreaming about Jane, I do plan on discussing with her at some point, as to why she wants this job at the diner so badly.

And, I hope it has nothing to do with Niall...

I keep getting these doubts that she may be secretly infatuated with this simple Irish boy and that, somehow, he's persuaded her to work at the diner with him.

I lean back into the cushions of the couch and shrug, hoping none of that is true...
.
.
.
Melissa And Darby: So sorry for the short chapter this time, we both had trouble writing it out properly and the writer's block sucks!

Please continue to Vote/Comment/Fan !!

-Thanks again for reading our newest and first book:)
⚓✨