2.1

Harry  Styles

.

.

.

I exhale heavily and run my fingers through my hair, trying to  hold on to the realization of the letter I have just read. I cannot believe  it. 

Was it true that Jane fell in love with me?

Or was she just saying that so I wouldn't be mad at her for leaving?...

How could she fall in love with such a complete and utter asshole like me?

I didn't pick her up because I was too distracted by a damn video game and when she finally got a ride back here, I had the audacity to yell at her for riding with some old friend I now can't stand?

And now I've probably lost her for good, I probably won't even see her again because she's doing her best to avoid me. I just hope more than anything that she isn't with Zayn right now, getting closer and closer to the personality that would draw any girl in.

That arse hole...

He first stole my girlfriend Emily, and now he's probably going to steal Jane away from me as well.

What I'd do to him if he wrapped his fucking arms around my Jane...

If I even catch him trying to flirt with her, I'll put him in a hospital and after I get through with him, he'll end up in a mental hospital...

I had to get my Jane back even if it meant following the moonlight

Jane West

.

.

.

"Fuck." I look down at my shoe to see I have stepped on gum. I cross my arms and pout, but quickly realize I'm a grown woman, and grown woman don't pout like a 5 year old. 

I huff and continue walking, making sure not to step on any more gum. 

I wonder what Harry-

Harry

My dear stupid bitch ass frog looking mother fucker.

I continue to curse under my breath. If it weren't for him I wouldn't have left. If it weren't for him I wouldn't be so... emotional?

He made me feel again and I fucking hate him for it. He made me fall in love with him. 

But I knew if you pushed someone hard enough they begin to crack and finally show that they're empty and hollow just like the rest of us no matter how happy they seemed.  

I finally break. I finally crack. I finally sink down onto the cold road and sob.

Fuck I'm so stupid! I shouldn't have left. I shouldn't be crying, I should be heading back and running into his arms and kissing him. 

Wait what? 

Kissing Harry?

"Jane?" I look up to see no other than the one person who caused my problem in the first place.

"Zayn." I answer with a wry smile. 

I'm bitter heart cold to the touch.  

I began to wave him off before I said the first thing on my mind. 

"Just do what Zayn does best. Walk away." I quickly raise my hand to my mouth. What the fuck? I don't even know the man! I quickly rush out a sorry before bursting into tears again.

"Its fine." He mutters while scratching the back of his neck. 

"Do you  uhm.. need a ride somewhere?" I quickly nod and stand up, grabbing my things and walking behind him. 

"I'm sorry for any trouble I might have caused. I know harry can be a little possessive of his women." 

"W-women?" 

He nods, "Tons and tons of them. It's such a shame really."

I clear my throat and swallow down the bigger lump in my throat that was beginning to form. 

"He didn't tell me about any girls."

"He didn't? Well, he use to brag about it everyone. Oh fuck don't get me started on when he saw you the first night. He said bro guess what theres this girl, and fuck she was a messy she look ed like shit but maybe a good fuck..." He continued to ramble on and  on about how Harry was betting he could sleep with me and make me fall in love with him before the next Friday. 

I made up my mind. I was leaving the country. 

I was never coming back.

Sorry, for the short chapter . We have been  busy with school and other things.  So we apologize for that . Have a great day! We love you guys!     

-Melissa and Darby xx