Chapter 4

Naomi POV

When I got to Jaquan's house I was hella pissed. I looked in the mirror on my sun-visor and my eyes were black. Yeh I'm mad asf. This nigga cheatin on my sister with some dusty ass hoe😒✋🏾🔪. Her tracks was stiff. Like wtf ?! You cheating on a pretty ass female that has REAL long , curly hair with some ugly ass hoe that ain got no hair at all. I took off all of my jewelry, and put my hair up. I took my work shoes off and put on my Roshes that I keep in the car for times like this. I got out my car and walked to the bitch car. I looked in her window and it was that hoe Quisha. She always taking folks man! I opened the door and pulled her out by her hair. I started kicking her ass everywhere.
"Yo dusty lookin' ass always takin folks man! You prolly nun fucked every nigga in Dade County!"
(Yah We Live In Miami)
I jumped on top of her and just start throwin punches until I saw blood coming from her mouth. I was lifted up by somebody. I turned around and saw Jaquan. I punched the shit out of his ass. And I Just keep punching him continuously until I saw blood come out of his mouth too. I spit on both of them. Then went to my car to get my phone. I came back and took a picture of them and sent it to Nyah.

Me: The Hoe Yo So Called "Man" Was Cheating On You With.

I hit send, got back in my car, & went home.

** 20 mins later **

Nyah POV

** hears knocking on door **

"Who is it !?"
"Nomi. Open the damn door"

I went and opened the door. I hugged my sister.
"Thanks for doing that for me."
"No problem"
"You fucked they ass UP !"
" 😂, It Was For You Sis.
I Went And Sat Back On The Couch.
** thinks to myself **
-should I post that picture on Ig?-
Fuck That. Ima do it 😈
I picked up my phone and got on Instagram. I chose the picture and the caption was.
Heyimnyah- So my sister caught my "Used To Be" man cheating on me with the Dade County Hoe and fucked both of em up. 😂💀 Thanks Sister , I Love You @qveen.m__
I posted it , put my phone down and just LAUGHED. After watchin a lil Tv , I just fell right on asleep.

Will Quan & Nyah Get Back Together ?
Did Nomi Fuck Quisha & Quan Up ? 😂

-Comment&Vote
-Myah