Last Chapter! 23 ✨

Kashad POV

Well Its Time. I Looked At Naomi And Kissed Her. Then Hugged Her. We Got Out And Everyone Formed A Circle.

--Lord We Come To You Today Asking For Forgiveness For All The Sins We've Made And Are About To Make. We Ask That You Keep Us In Your Hands. In Jesus Name We Pray, Amen.--

Everyone Said Amen. And We Went To Work. We Bust In The Trap And Shot Everybody Down But Someone Shot Lucky In His Chest. And Somehow, Leon Wasn't Here?! Wdf ? We Did Our Job Here And Rushed Lucky To The Hospital.

"Lucky Ima Need For You To Stay Awake Mann. I Cant Lose U Brah." I Said With A Tear Rollin Down My Face. Me And Lucky Been Bestfriends Since Diaper Days.

LUCKY POV

Kashad Told Me To Stay Awake. I Was Fighting. Ima Thug Mann. Ima Be Alright. I Felt My Eyes Getting Heavy And Then We Pulled Up To The Hospital. I Was Put On A Stretcher Before I Blacked Out.

Naomi POV

I Sat In The Waiting Room Crying With All The Others. I Cant Believe Lucky Got Shot. I Know Janyah Gone Be Upset. Here's Sum Yall Didnt Know. Janyah & Lucky Dated When They Were Younger. She Was 16, He Was 17. He Was Her First Love. We Waited 2 More Hours Then The Nurse Came Out.

"Family Of Charlie Moore!" She Said. We All Stood. "Well Uhh I Have Good And Bad News. Which First?"

"Bad" Kashad Said.

"Soo He's In A Coma. He Lost A Lot Of Blood. Its A 25% Chance He Wont Make It. The Good News Is That We Were Able To Get The Bullet Out. And He's Responding A Little." She Said.

"Can We See Him?" I Spoke Up.

"Sure Follow Me" She Said. I Decided To Go Last. So I Called Up Janyah.

Phone Convo

"Hey Sis" I Said Nervously.

"Wassup . Whats Wrong?" She Asked

"...... Lucky Got Shot."

There Was Silence On The Phone Until I Heard Crying.

"Im On The Way" she Said Lowly And Hung Up.

I Got Up And Walked In The Room.

"Hey Bestfriend. I Need You To Be Strong For Me Ok? You A Thug. You Gone Make It. I Know You Can Hear Me. Just Wake Up. I Need You To Make Me Laugh. I Love You Lucky" I Said Before Walking Out. When I Got Back To Everyone Else, Janyah Was Walking In With Uniqua. I Picked NiqNiq Up As She Ran To Me.

"What Room He In Nomi" Nyah Asked.

"345" I Said And She Walked Off.

"Mommy I Missed You" Uniqua Said Laying Her Head In The Crook Of My Neck.

"I Miss You Too Love" I Said. I Turned Around And Looked At Kashad. We Stared At Each Other..........

Is Lucky Gonna Make It?
Lucky And Nyah ?! 😶
Kashad & Naomi ❤️

THE END !!!

Comment&Vote
Myah 😻