Chapter 16

Naomi POV

I Dont Give 2 Fucks Bout Nobody Right Now But My Sister. She Means The World To Me. I Cant Loose Her! We Haven't Seen Our Parents Since We Graduated Back In Georgia. I Did 80 Alla Way To That Hoe Quisha House. When I Got There I Got Out And Slammed The Door. I Saw A Note On Da Door.
-You Fucked With My Sister Luh Bitch, I Fucked With Yours. And We Ain Even Here !! Try Again Hoeeeee! Toodles!!
Love , KAYLA -

I Got So Angry I Broke Down. I Kicked Quisha's Door Down And Went In With Quan & Kashad Behind Me.

KASHAD POV

I Called Up Some Of My Niggas And Told Them To Come Here Strapped. Yall Forgot I Was Inna Game? Well That Was A Luh Reminder. Brah I Swear Nomi Was Fuckin This Hoe House Up. Glasses Shattered Everywhere. She Fucked Up The Bitch Tvs, Da Bathroom, EVERYTHING IN SIGHT. Then She Looked At Jaquan.

"YOU LUH PUNK ASS BITCH! THIS WHOLE THING IS YOUR FAULT!" She Semi-Yelled

Quan Looked Scared Asf 😂. Then Naomi Tried To Jump On Him But I Ran Over just In Time To Grab Her.

"Baby Chill."
"Nah This Nigga Is The Cause Of My Sister Missing!"
"Ayee Niee. Chill Df Out For I Give You Sum To Be Yellin At Me Bout." I Said Smirking. She Got Quiet And Then My Niggas Lucky, Skooly, & Taz & My Brother Lamar Pulled Up Wid The Rest Of The Crew. Lucky Walked In First.

"Gohh Damn Nigga! Who Fucked Dis Bitch House Up Like This?! Fuckin Tornado Nun Been Thurrr Here !"
Naomi Laughed "I Did"
"I Know I Wont Ever Fuck With You The Wrong Way!"
Everybody Bust Out Laughin.
"So Whats Da Plan Bra" Lamar Asked.
"Well. Since Naomi Said Alla This Really Quan Fault, He Gone Go In & Distract Them While We Sneak In And Shoot Em Down. You Know Quisha & Kayla's Brother In PMG So Thats Gotta Be Where Nyah At. In There Trap House." I Said
"Well Df Yall Waitin On?! I Just Want My Sister." Naomi Said And Walked Outside. We All Got Ready & Walked Outside.

"Uhh , I Think Its Jaquan. Jaquan?" Lamar Asked
"Yeah"
"Nigga Do U Have A Gun?"
"Not With Me."
"Here." Lamar Said Handing Him The Gun. "Never Leave Without Bein Strapped"
Jaquan Grabbed The Gun & We Were Off To PMG Trap House.

Kayla POV

I Had Two Of My Brother's Workers Walk Down To The Basement With A Tub Of Steaming Hot Water While My Sister Quisha Followed. Once We Got Down There They Poured It On Her.

Janyah POV

Ha. They Had Two Niggas Pour Hot Water On Me. It Was Stinging The Hell Outta My Skin. My Head Was Down. I Lifted It Up & Smirked. These Bitches Thought I Was Finna Show Mercy? Bitch Think Again.

"Awwww Poor Nyah. If Your Bitch Ass Sister Didn't Fuck Up My Sister's Face You Wouldn't Be Here." She Said Laughing. "BUT, She Just Had To Do It For Her SISTER! She Fucked With My Sister, Soooo.... Im About To Fuck. With. Hers....... Word On The Street Isssss... Poor 23 Year Old Janyah Sha'Kiaa Oliver Is Still A Virgin!"
I Got Angry. Jaquans Name Ran Thru My Head! How Could He!"

"Just Wait Til My Sister Gets Here! Shes Gone Fuck You AND Yo Bitch Ass Sister Up!"
"Im Afraid Your Sister Wont Be Able To. Because She Wont Be Able To Find You."

Thats What SHE Thought. My Phone Was In My Back Pocket And 3 Years Ago My Sister And I Put This Luh Tracking Shit On Here For Times Like These. I Knew My Sister was Coming To Find Me. I Felt It. The Hoes Left Out The Basement And This Darkskin Muscular Dude Came In. Im Guessing This Is Their Brother Jamel.

"Wassup Ms. Im Waiting For Sex Until Marriage" He Said Chuckling.
"Im Afraid You're Gonna Lose It Before Then"

I Couldn't Hold Them Anymore. Tears Started Coming Down My Face.

"P-Pleasee. Nooo!" I Said Begging.

He Took Off His Pants, And Pulled His Boxers Down. I Gave Him A Confused Look & Stopped Crying. This Nigga! How The HELL You Be So Muscular But Yo Man Down There The Size Of My Pinky And My Pinky 3 Inches 😑! What Da Fxck! I Just Bust Out Laughing Until I Heard Gunshots. YESSS!! Kashad And His Niggas! I Knew They Were Coming. Naomi & Kashad Bust In The Door With Jaquan Behind Them 😒. Kashad Shot Jamel In His Head And Jamal Fell Down Laying In A Puddle Of Blood. Naomi Came And Untied Me And Squeezed Me.

"Im So Sorry Janyah!" She Said Crying
"Shhhh, Its Ok Naomi. Im Just Glad Yall Showed Up Before This Luh Dick Man Raped Me."
"Hey Baby" Jaquan Said Walked Towards Me. I Mugged Him And Just Walked Out. Everybody In This Trap House Was 💀. Damnnn. Everyone Loaded Up And We Were Otw To My Apartment. I Think I Want A House Now.

Luh Dick Nigga 😂
Naomi Got There In Time ❤️
No More Kayla And Quisha ! 💀
Will Janyah & Jaquan Get Back Right 😔😔😟?

-Comment&Vote
-Myah