Chapter 5

Nomi POV

After I Got Home From Beatin Quisha & Quan's Ass, I Took A Long Shower. When I Got Out I Went To My Drawer & Got Out My Black Nike Sports Bra , My Black Nike Boy-shorts & My Black Nike Sweat Pants . I Put Them On & Grabbed A Pair On Black Socks. Today Was Thursday So I Didnt Have To Go Back To Work Until Sunday. Meaning That My Weekend Consisted Of Doing Hair. I Walked Downstairs & Found My Sister Asleep On The Couch. I Decided To Wake Her Up

"Nyah" I said shaking her.
"Mhmhmm?" she said with her eyes still closed laying there.
"Wake Up"
"Ok Im Up" she said.
"Want Some Senegalese Twist?"
"Sure"
"Alright Im Going To The Hair Store, Then Im Goin To Wal-Mart To Get That Lip Stick I've Been Wanting"
"Aighh. & On Your Way Back Can You Stop By McDonalds And Get Me A Big Mac With A Sprite ?"
"Bit 😐, All Then Damn Ramens In There And You Want McDonalds?!"
"Mann Just Get What I Asked For Please"
"Ard"

I Walked Back Upstairs And Put On A Black T-Shirt & My Nike Slides.
I Grabbed My Wallet , Keys , And Phone And Headed Out The Door.
I Got In The Car And Started It. Then I Plugged My Phone Up To The AUX Cord And Started Playin Lucci & Skooly - I Wonder Why. I Pulled Out Of The Drive Way And Headed To The Hair Store.

Bout 10 Mins Later I Arrived At Da Hairstore. I Got Out My Car , Locked Da Door , && Walked In. When I Walked In , This Girl Was Just Lookin At Me. Anyways I Just Kept Walkin Until I Found The Hair I Was Lookin For. I Grabbed About 15-20 Packs Of Da #4 Color Since Me & My Sister Got A Lot Of Hair & Bout 8 Packs Of This Golden Lookin Color. Btw , Ion Get That Cheap Ass Hair. I Get That Good Hair That Looks Real. After I Got The Hair I Went On The Next Aisle And Got Some Edge Control And This Stuff That Makes Your Hair Shine. I Went To The Register.

Chinese Lady: Is That All Today Ma'am
Me: Yes Ma'am
CL: Ok, That Will Me $62.50

I Opened My Wallet And Gave Her My Card. She Swiped It And Gave It Back To Me. I Put In Back In My Wallet And Put My Wallet In The Pocket Of My Sweat Pants. She Handed Me Two Receipts. One To Sign And One To Keep. I Signed It And Gave It Back To Her And Put The Other One In The Bag.

CL: Have A Nice Day Ma'am
Me: You Too

As I Was Getting Ready To Walk Out I Saw That Same Girl That Was Staring At Me When I Walked In. She Still Staring At Me ! Like Wdf !

"Um.... Is There A Problem" I asked
"Yeh. There Is. You Fucked Up My Sister's Face"
"Um........... Bitch. Yeah Thats The Word, Bitch. Ya Sister's Face Was Already Fucked Up If You Ask Me. I Just Finished It Off. Maybe If She Wasn't 'Round Here Being A Hoe, It Wouldn't Have Been As Fucked Up As It Is NOW."
And I Left It At That And Got In My Car And Drove To Wal-Mart.

** 20 Mins Later **
I Finally Found A Parking Spot At Wal-Mart. I Got Out And Walked In. When I Walked In, I Saw This Fine Ass Brown Skin Dude 😻. He Look About 6'1, The Tips Of His Hair Was Gold , He Had A Pretty Smile, And LAWD 😩 Them Lips ! He Was Just ........ Perf. I Just Walked To The Beauty Aisle. I Went And Looked For This Dark Red-ish Looking Color. I Finally Found It! As I Was Turning Around To Walk Back To The Register I Ran Into That Dude.
"Uhhh I-Im Sor....." , I Was Cut Off
"Its Ok Beautiful, I Followed You Back Here."
I Blushed. He Called Me Beautiful! 😃 "Oh Ok"
"So What's Your Name"
"Naomi , Yours?"
"KaShad"
"You Have A Pretty Name 😌"
"You Do Too. So Uhh , Can I Get Your Number?"
"Hand Me Your Phone"
He Gave Me His Phone And I Put My Number In. I Saved It In As "Naomi❤️👫".
"Ill Call You Later Bae."
He Walked Off Before I Could Even Say Anything. I Went To Checkout. After That I Left And Went To McDonalds. I Got What Nyah Wanted, Which Was A Big Mac W/ No Onions , Light On The Sauce , W/ A Sprite. I Got Me A Large Frie & A Large Coke. I Pulled Out Of McDonalds And Drove Home.

Kashad & Naomi Gonna Become A Thing ? Kaomi Or Nashad 😌❤️

-Comment&Vote
-Myah