Chapter 17

Taz; Wassup Yall. My Name Tazerion Omar Johnson. But They Call Me Taz Onna Streets. Im 6'3, Brownskin, Sexy 😏, But Ian Really Got That Much Hair 😐. Still Look Good With The Luh Hair I Do Got 💯.

Skooly; Waddap Niggas. My Name Drew Messiah Rogers A.K.A Skooly. Im Bright As'l, 5'11, With Dimples & Good Hair. The Top Part Of My Hair Blonde. Folks Think Im Mixed Wid Sum Just Cause Of My Hair But Im Black 😐. Just Light. But Aighh ✌🏾️

Lucky; Bitches Finally Gave Me A Pov 😒! Lol But Im The Funny One. My Name Charlie Torez Moore. Im 6'2 And Brownskin W/ This Luh Tan 😏. They Call Me Lucky Cause I Can Get More Females Than All Of Em 😈. But Whatever. Im Out.

Nyah POV

The Boys Were In The Living Room Talking And Nomi Was Helping Me Pack.

"Thanks For Helping Sis"
"No Problem."
"Think Kashad Dem Can Help Move Out All My Furniture?"
"Of Course Girl"
"Lets Go Ask"

We Walked To The Living Room.

"Uhh , Yall. I Need Yall To Help Move Out My Furniture."
When I Said That They Went To Work.

30 Mins Later

All My Belongings Were Im The U Haul And I Took My Key Back To The Front Desk And So Did Nomi.
We Got In Kashad's Denali & Nomi Drove To My House While Kashad Drove The U Haul And The Boys Followed In Theirs Cars Or W/e.

We Got To My New House In Less That An Hour.

10 PM!!

Everything Was In Place. I Love My New House. I Have Stairs, A Garage, And A Lot Of Space. Everybody Went Home And Left Me Here With Jaquan😑.

"Babe Can We Talk."
"No Jaquan. You Went Around Telling Everybody My Business & Now My Name Is Hot Round Here!"
"Babe Im Sorry. I Was Mad."
"Ur Right. Ur A Sorry Ass Nigga! Get Df Out!"

Quan Walked Out And I Locked The Door. I Went Upstairs To My Bathroom And Took A Shower. I Got Out, Put On My Night Clothes, & To Sleep I Went.

NEXT DAY

LAMAR POV

I Need A Woman 😔. So I Decided To Go To The Mall. I Walked In Macy's And As I Was Walking I Saw The Beautiful Lightskin Girl In The Mac Section. She Was Short & Had Long Curly Hair & Lord That Ass ! I Walked Over To Her.

"Wassup Ma?"
"Number One My Name Aint Ma, Its Kaylee. And Yours?"
I Like Her Already! "Lamar."
"Nice To Meet You Lamar"
"Nice To Meet You Too. So Uhh, Can I Get Your Number?"
"I Tell You What. If I See You Again Ill Give It To You 😌"
I Hope I See Her Again! "Aigh Deal. See You Around Beautiful." She Giggled And I Walked Away. I Gotta Get Her!

Lamar Got A Women. Well Not Really But He Will Have One!
Jaquan & Janyah 😔
(SKOOLY, LUCKY, & TAZ IN MM!)

-Comment&Vote
-Myah