Chapter 14

Nomi POV

I Decided To Call My Sister On Our Way To The Doctor.

"Hello" She Said
"Hey Hun"
"Wassup Sis"
"Nun.. Uhh Im On The Way To The Doctor"
"Whats Wrong"
"..... Urhh.. This Is Gonna Be Hard To Say But Uhhh... I Think Im Pregnant...."
It Was Silent On The Phone
"Hello" i Said
"..... Im Still Here" Nyah Replied. "Nomi You Know I Only Believe In Sex Until Marriage But You're My Sister. We Weren't Born To Believe In The Same Things. God Made All Of His Children Different. Im Gonna Support You And Be Right There Will You Every Step Of The Way."
My Eyes Got Watery & I Noticed I Was Crying. Not Sad Tears But Tears Of Happiness.
"Thanks You Sister" I Said Happily.
"I Love You Naomi LaSha Oliver Taylor"
I Started Laughing A Little. "Not A Taylor Yet But Soon To Be. I Love You Too Janyah Sha'Kiaa Oliver 😘."
We Said Our Goodbyes And Hung Up. I Wiped My Eyes And Looked Over At Kashad. He Looked So Happy❤️. About 10 Minutes Later We Arrived At The Doctor.

"You Ready Babe?" He Asked
"Yes"

He Came Over And Helped Me Out Of The Truck And He Locked The Door. We Went Inside And I Sat Down While He Signed Me In.

5 Mins Later

"Naomi Taylor?" The Nurse Called Out. I Looked At Kashad Funny And He Smiled. I Started Laughing And We Both Walked To The Back.

"Can You Pee In This Cup For Me?" The Nurse Asked
"Yeh"
She Handed Me The Cup And Said She'd Be Back In 5 Mins. I Told Kashad To Step Out And He Did. I Peed Or Whatever And Once I Was Done The Nurse And Kashad Came Back In. I Handed Her The Cup And She Left Out Again.

10 Mins Later

"Well Mrs.Taylor" She Said. I Looked Up And So Did Kashad. "Congratulations ! Ur 6 Weeks Pregnant (1mth2wks)"
I Got So Happy And So Did Kashad.
"Ok Lay Back For Me & Pull Your Shirt Up." I Did As Told. "This Gel Is Gonna Be A Little Cold So Just Relax." She Applied It And She Sho Ain Lie Bout It Being Cold. I Lookex At The Screen And There He/She Was. Our Little Angel 👼🏽. The Nurse Printed The Picture And Told Us It Was Ok For Us To Go Home Now. I Put The Picture In My Purse And Looked Up And Kashad As We Were Standing Outside The Doctors Office.

Kashad POV

I Looked Down At Naomi. We Just Smiled At Each Other. Then I Heard Gun Shots.
*BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM*
I Held Naomi Close To Me All The Way To The Truck. Naomi Sighed When She Saw "Naomi , Revenge" Spray Painted On The Passenger Window. Who Could Want My Baby ? And Then Fuck Up My Truck ?! Df ?! I Helped Naomi Inside And I Got In The Drivers Seat, Started My Denali And Did 60 Alla Way To Nyahs House.

ANONYMOUS POV

I Told That Bitch I Was Coming For Her 😈 Nobody Fucks With My Sister.... Maybe Ill Just Fuck With HERS......

Naomi Pregnant!
Nyah Is Supporting Her!
Anonymous POV 😟?!
Kashad Is Mad Bout His Truck 😂

-Comment&Vote
-Myah