Chapter 21

Its Sunday So Yall Know What Time It Is. Today Is The Day That Kashad Proposes To Naomi. And Dont Worry About Uniqua, Nyah Is Keeping Her.

Right Now Naomi And Lamaria Are Out At The Nail Salon While Lamar & Kashad At The Trap.

KASHAD POV

I Was At The Trap Gettin Sum Fye Ass Head. I Know Yall Think Im Cheating On Naomi But Im Only Lettin Da Hoe Suck. It Ain Like Im Fckn Her. Is That So Bad? She A Lil Ugly But She Give Some Good Ass Head. After Bout 20 Mins Lamar Bust In Da Door.

"Nigga Wdf ?!" He Yelled

"Brah Just Don't Tell Naomi."

"Mann Ian Makin No Promises. Why U Doin This To Her Brah?"

"Well First Off Naomi Dont Give Head. She Said Its Nasty. And Number 2 I Ain Finna Pass Off No Head. Would You?"

"I Guess You Have A Point But We Gotta Talk In Private."

"Ard. Get Tf Out My Office Hoe" And She Walked Out. "Wadup?"

"Leon Comin For Us Mann. Ion Kno Why But We Gotta Lay Low."

I Got Angry. They Kno What They Doing. Comin For Me When They Kno My Girl Pregnant. Almost 5 Months To Be Exact !

"Yo Call Up Skooly , Taz , & Lucky, Tell Em Wassup && U Kno What To Do From There." I Said. I Swear Man When All This Shiid Over & I Get A Few More Commas , Im Out Da Game. Real Shit.

Naomi POV

Me And Lamaria Were Out Gettin Our Nails & Shiid Done. Tonite Shad Is Takin Me Out. I Cant Wait. But The Whole Time Lamaria & I Been Out I Feel Like We Were Being Watched. But I Wasn't Worried.

Jaquan POV

Yall Miss Me? Anyways I Was On My Way To Janyah's House. I Finally Got Her To Talk To Me. I Miss Her So Much. I Pulled Up And Cut The Engine Then Knocked On The Door.

NYAH POV

I Walked To The Door With Uniqua On My Shoulder. I Had Just Put Her To Sleep. Jaquan Was At The Door.

"Uhh Hey Jaquan."

"Hey Nyah" he said. I Stepped To The Side So He Could Come In, And Locked The Door. I Went And Laid Uniqua On One Couch And Then Sat On The One Quan Was On.

"So Wassup" I Asked

"Nyah.... I Miss You. My Life Isn't The Same Without You. You're My World Mann. I Want You To Be My Wife And Have My Kids One Day. I Love You Nyah" He Said With His Head Down. I Looked Over And Pulled His Head Up A Little. His Eyes Were Red And Tears Were Rolling Down His Face. Did He Really Mean This? I Got Up And Straddled Him.

"Dont Cry Jaquan. I Love You Too." We Were Looking At E/o And I Started Smiling. We Kissed. He Bit My Bottom Lip For Entrance And I Let Him. Our Tongues Danced Together Then I Pulled Back. We Got Comfortable And Just Watched Movies.

Naomi POV

Me And Lamaria Pulled Up At My House So I Could Get Ready. Its Now 7:30 And Kashad Said He'll Be Here At 9. I Took A Shower, Got Out, Lotioned, & Did My Makeup. I Looked Over On The Bed And Saw This Outfit & A Note.

(-Went Out And Got Something Sexy But Comfortable For You To Wear Since You Can't Wear Heels And You Tummy Is A Lil Big. Love You Baby ❤️
-Kashad )

I Smiled And Put On The Black Dress & The Red Flats. I Grabbed My Black MK Purse And Put My Stuff In It. Lamaria Came In And Did My Hair.

"You Look Beautiful Mami!" She Said

"Thanks Love." I Said And Grabbed My Purse And Headed Downstairs. As Soon As I Reached The Last Step The Doorbell Rung.

"See You In A Few Maria!"

"Alright!"

I Opened The Door And There Stood Kashad. He Had On All Black With Red Shoes Just Like Me. Our Shoes Matched Perfectly With His Red Bugatti He Just Got. He Helped Me Inside And We Were On Our Way Somewhere.

45 Mins Later

We Arrived At The Beach. He Helped Me Out And We Walked Along The Beach Until We Saw The Table For Two. When We Got There Kashad Helped Me Sit And There Was Already Food On The Table.

Kashad POV

Naomi And I Sat There Talking And Laughing While We Were Eating. I Could Tell She Was Enjoying Herself. So Now Is The Time. I Got Down On One Knee And Began My Speech.

"I Never Thought That A Thug Could Ever Fall In Love. When You Came Into My Life You Showed Me Different. You Are My World, My Everything. You're The Reason I Wake Up Every Morning Smiling. I Love You With All Of My Heart And I Promise I'll Never Hurt You. Naomi LaSha Oliver , Will You Be My Wife ?"

I Looked Up At Her And She Way Crying Tears Of Joy.

"YESSS!" She Screamed Happily. I Placed The Ring On Her Finger And Picked Her Up Bridal Style. I Grabbed Her Things And Carried Her To The Car. When We Got Home I Told Lamaria She Could Leave. Me & Nomi Took A Shower Together And When We Got Out We Dried Off, And Got Comfortable In Bed. She Laid On Her Back While My Head Was In The Crook Of Her Neck. We Laid There Cuddled Up.

"I Love You Baby" I Said Kissing Her Softly On Her Neck.
"I Love You Too" She Said Back. And With That We Drifted Off To Sleep.

NAOMI ENGAGEDD!💍😌
Quan And Nyah ❤️

-Comment&Vote
-Myah