Chapter 6

Jaquan POV

I Really Fckd Up. Me And Nyah Had Been Together For 4 Years And I Let Some Hoe Ruin That. I Texted Nyah Like 50 Times And Called Her Twice As Much. No Reply And No Answer. Ill Go See Her Later On.

Nyah POV

While Nomi Was Gone I Was Thinkin About Jaquan. I Mean I Know He Cheated But We've Been Together Wayyy Too Long To Let What We Have Go Away. I Heard A Car Pull Up Outside And I Knew It Was Nomi So I Got Up And Went Out To Her Car.

"Need Some Help?"
"Yeh Get Yo Damn Food"
"😂 Thanks Sis"
"Whateva"

I Walked Back Inside And Started Eatin.

Nomi POV

I Ate My Food Otw Here So I Could Just Get Started. Its 6:45 So I Should Be Done With Nyah's Hair By 12. I Got My Drink, The Hair, & Lipstick Out, Locked The Door, & Went In. Bout 15 Mins Later After I Got Situated And Stuff I Started On Nyah's Hair.

ANONYMOUS POV

If That Bitch Think She Can Get Away With Fuckin My Sister Up Like That 😈 She Got Another Thing Coming. So She Better Be Ready Cause "We're" Comin Fa Ha Ass.

Jaquans POV

I Decided To Drive To Nomi & Nyah's Apartment. When I Got There I Stayed In The Car For A Little While. After Sittin There Fa Like 10 Mins I Got Out. I Went Up To The Door And Knocked 3 Times. I Heard Nyah Say "Ill Go Get It" And Nomi Say "Ard, Im Goin To Pee".

Nyah POV

"Who Is It?"
"..........Jaquan"

I Got Happy AsF On Da Inside But On The Outside I Showed Different. I Opened The Door And Walked Outside Closing It Behind Me.

"What Is It ?"
"Nyah I Just Wanna Say Im Sorry For Hurting You. I Love You Nyah. It Was Just A One Time Thing Baby. That Hoe Don't Mean Nothin To Me. We've Been Together Over 4 Years And I Don't Want That Hoe To Mess Us Up. Please Baby I Miss You. I Miss Kissing You, Holding You, I Miss Everything About You. Just Give Me Another Chance."

A Tear Fell From My Eye And I Went In To Hug Him. He Hugged Me Back And Kissed My Forehead.

"Promise Me That You Wont Hurt Me Again"
"I Promise"
"I Love You Jaquan"
"I Love You Too Janyah"

Nomi Pov

"AWWWWEEEE!!"
"Shut Up" Nyah Said
"You Shut Up And Come On So I Can Finish Yo Hair. You Coming In Jaquan?"
"Yeh" He Said
"Ard"

After They Walked In I Locked The Door.

Who Da Anonymous Pov?
Yall Have Nyah & Quan Back Together?

-Comment&Vote
-Myah