Live or die easy as pie...

(Haha pie...+....Dean Winchester... Haha sorry had to.)

Dippers p.o.v

I was reading out of the journal next to the lake were my twin sister was. She is a mermaid and I'm haft deer. "Look dipper I found a rock!" I didn't bother looking up from the journal. "Yea cool." I said turning an page. "Hey, you didn't even look at it." She toss the tiny rock, that leaded at my hove. I still didn't bother to look up from the journal. "Bro bro do you ever put that down." I rolled my eyes. "Come on, swim with me!" She says splashing me. "MABLE!" I jump up in anger. Luckily it did get on the journal. I sighed out of relief. "Mable, you know I hate swimming." I said putting the journal in the hole in the tree next to me. "Yea yea, I know. But I'm so bored." She swims over to me. "How about you..." I was cut off by russell in the bushes. My ears went up and Mable notice. "What is it?" She whispers to me. We both sat their in silence. Till mable spoke up. "It was probably just a squirrel." When I thought she was probably right I looked away form the bush, but I hear it again. "DIPPER! LOOK OUT" I wipped my head around to the bush, to see a tall man.

He was wearing tan pants, yellow jacket with a red shirt. He had yellow hair with a cap that covered it.
And a gun! I ran over to mable, putting both hands out to protected her. "Wow I never seen any thing like you two before." He said with a evil smile. "Hum, I gusse I will sell the mermaid ..." his smile got wider. "And keep you as my pet." He pointed to me. That sent shivers down my spine. "Not happening." I turn to Mable "Mable swim away! And get Stan!" She had tear rolling down her cheeks, so did I. "I'm not leaving you!" This made the man laugh. Which made me make fist with my hands. Damn him I thought to myself. "Please." I begged. After a couple seconds of thinking she nodded her head yes and swam away. "O, hell no!" The hunter said lifting his gun up. "No!" I ran over to him, nocking him over. I was surprise I did that since I'm so weak. But no one messes with my sister. "Son of a bitch!" I could tell he was mad, no pissed. The bravery I had lefted and filled with fear.

He lift his gun up to me. I'm dead! The tears overflowed, spilling out. This made him happy. Happy to see the fear in my eyes and not wanting to die. Boom! I let go of his legs, falling fast a sleep. The last thing I saw was him tieing my legs.