Chapter 7

"So I was thinking, we are alone on this beautiful private beach. What is the first thing that comes to your mind, what would you like to do here?" Lauren asks me and I smirk when a pretty funny answer crosses my mind, but I don't know if I have the courage to say it. "I would do you," oh here it goes you said it Y/N.

Lauren turns her head towards me her face unreadable, you fucked it up Y/N, she stares right into my eyes, this is it, she is going to kill you. In one of this days she will do it, she will slap you.

"Well, I would do you too actually," she whispers as she turns her face towards the sun, "yeah I thought so too...wait what?" My mind is so slow sometimes, but let's be real I expected something else from her, she is full of surprises.

"I am not repeating it," she breaths out smiling like a little child, her hair all over her face, I can see her white teeth when she flashes me a smile. Without thinking I extand my hand towards her naked stomach, I run my fingertips above it, barely touching her, but it makes me so damn proud and happy when I see goosebumps erupting on the places I touch.

I let my hand slide a bit lower and she is not complaining at all, I can see her smirking like she is trying to tell me that I can't control myself around her. I will be honest, she is right, my friend is hurting when she is around. Especially after last night, I would rewind it if I could, she looked so beautiful beneath me, her eyes sparkling, her body moving in the perfect rhythm with mine. Fuck, when I think about it now I just want to hold her again.

I don't have any time to think as I feel her grip on my shoulders when she pulls me on top of her and moans quietly. We stare at eachother, the green colour in our eyes colliding together creating the most beautiful thing in this world.

"I have a brother and a sitster," she says and I look at her funny, "and you want me to do what? Have sex with them instead of you?" She starts laughing underneath me and it's so hard to keep my shit together when something else is getting hard too.

"No. You're only allowed to have that with me. I just wanted you to know, we are getting to know eachother right?" I nod at her sillines, it's just funny how she says what she wants to say whenever she wants to say it.

"Well thank you for that, I have a sister too, she is 4, my little princess," I tell her and she smiles, the sun is making her look so freaking hot, it so hard to be in this position with her, not touching her, just laying on top.

"I thought that I was your princess?" She frowns, acting disappointed, she even puts a hand on her heart to make it look realer.

"You can't be that, but you can be my queen." Her hands sneak around my neck as she pulls me closer, her lips touch mine gently, we are not even kissing, our lips are just leaning on eachother sweetly before my tongue makes his way along her bottom lip. I bite her softly and she moans, but in the same moment to her surprise I push my tongue inside her mouth and start to explore her again. Our tongues are slowly fighting for dominance and I want to give her all the pleasure in the world.

Lauren looks so fragile beneath me when I open my eyes after the kiss and her eyes stay closed. I put my hand gently on her cheek and her lovely green eyes meet mine in not time, my thumb is caressing her cheek gently, "would you like to be on top?" I hear myself asking the question I've been dying to ask all day long.

"I've never done that before, I don't know Y/N, what if I won't be any good?" I am not sure if that is a statement or just a simple question but I feel the need to answer her truthfully.

"Well, then this is the perfect time, you can't be bad at anything Laur" I reply as I let myself fall off of her, my head is on the sand where Lauren's head was laying a few moments ago. She rolls on top of me and I kiss her again as she is looking at my almost completely naked body, I can see the lust in her eyes now, she is not even trying to hide it anymore.