Chapter 20

Slap, "bastard, you fucking left," that's all I get, Alex is standing there like a statue and I'll have to admit that I'm not doing much better. Lauren is throwing punches at me, my collarbone is going to be pretty colorful tomorrow, I grab her hands softly and pull her into my chest.

"I have no idea what you're talking about Lauren," I whisper in her ear quietly. Liar, she shouts at me, punching me all over my collarbone again.

"She really doesn't," Alex says now, waking up from his trance.

"What do you mean?" Her head turns towards him and I take this moment to observe her, to feel her soft arms on my chest, to feel her heart beat that's going crazy, who are you Lauren? Why do you make me feel like a lovesick fool? Why do I want to hold you close to me and kiss you all over your beautiful face, why do I feel like I know you so much better than I think I do.

I can see her lips moving, red, full, soft, beautiful lips, I wonder how would it feel like to kiss them. This woman is beautiful in every way possible, there is no doubt about it.

"I don't get it, I really don't. I have a family and I am supposed to love them, don't get me wrong I do love them, but why do I feel so weird when I hear your name? Why does it feel like you're the missing piece of my puzzle." I mumble to myself but Lauren's head turns in my direction in no time. "You really don't remember me don't you? Maybe it's better if it stays that way." I shake my head immediately, our eyes locked, she is giving me the most tender and loving look I've ever seen and I know, I know that I am looking at her like she is the moon illuminating the sky inside me.

I can't control myself around her and I am pretty curious to know how would it feel to hug her, would I feel something? Would it be weird? How soft is her skin? Do I know the smell of her hair? So many questions dancing inside my mind, I move from the other side towards her and sit down next to her, she is watching my every move as I surprise us both when I put my hands around her and pull her into a tender embrace.

I know this, I know this strawberry smell of her hair, I know this parfume on her neck I know her, I close my eyes in pleasure, this is it, the missing piece of my puzzle is finally back.

Man she is making me weak, "tell me I am the only one who can make you feel like this." If you only knew Lauren, you really are the only one that makes me come for more and more everytime.

"Tell me or I am not touching you at all." Please just, just do something, I need you. I've been waiting for this for way too long, don't leave me hanging. She grabs onto me roughly, "say it." I can hear her whisper before she hugs me with her lips so perfectly, her fingers wrapped around me as she moves them along with her tongue. "You're the only one baby," I tell her stuttering like a freaking mess I am right now.

My eyes shot open and she is still hugging me tenderly, even though I slipped aways for a few seconds. "Did we? I mean, did you cheated on the father of your child with me and he beated me up because of it? Is that why I can't remember anything? I am supposed to know you right? But I don't," I tell her sadly and she pushes me away gently and stares at me for a little while.

"Yes. That's why," she tells me and I slap myself forcefully, you asshole, you actually thought that the little boy is yours didn't you? For a second I did. Stupid. Yes stupid. She is too good for us either way.

"Lauren, don't do that, it's not her fault," Alex tries to say something else but she shuts him up. He looks defeated and hopeless.

"Alright, I guess I am the bad guy, that's something new for me. Is, um, is there any chance that the little boy is mine?" She is quick with answering my next question, "no way. He is not." Oh, why do I feel disappointed now? Because it would be nice to have a child with her. I still feel like she is hiding something, that they are all hiding something.