Chapter 9

I look at her and our eyes meet, it surprises me how one look can make me feel like this, like a total fool who doesn't seem to know how to control herself. Something is changed in the way she looks at me now, I know we only know eachtoher for a short period of time, but still, the way she looks at me now it's nothing like the way she was looking at me on our wedding day. Lauren climbs inside my lap, her legs on my sides as she stares down at me. Our lips meet in a hungry kiss, kiss that demands love, passion, feelings, something real, a kiss that's making a bridge between us. We are both breathing heavily as we are sharing the most passionate kiss ever, her lips are touching mine in a completely new way. My tongue runs over her bottom lip and as our tongues meet in the battle and we both moan happily.

"How can you expect me to keep my hands to myself after that Y/N? How can you expect me to not be so turned on as I am, I just want you to confirm your every single word with action, and I need to feel us connected in that way too." My hands are resting on her hips, drawing small patterns on her smooth skin as I observe her quietly, her nose piercing suits her. I let my fingers wander from her hip towards her spine and up to the back of her neck where the tattoo is placed.

"I would really like to make love to you Lauren," I try to say but she pushes her finger on my lips, "do it, what's stopping you? We have condoms here, I really don't want to use it but I will put it onto you myself if I have to." Oh, just the thought of her putting the condom on me makes me feel all happy inside.

"You're getting hard just when I am saying this. We are married no matter what my father says, you're mine and I am yours. Doesn't that count?" I stare right into her green eyes, she is making it so hard on me. I stand up and put her down on the floor, she looks kind of sad when I do that, but I put my lips on hers to assure her that this is not over.

"Go into the bedroom, I will be there in a minute. And undress yourself, nobody has the time or patience to do that anyway." I whisper in her ear and she kisses me deeply before she moves towards the door. Sorry Alex but I can't say no to her. It would hurt so much and yes, maybe she has me wrapped around her little finger but I don't really mind it.

Lauren's Pov:

I have no idea what's happening to me, but when it comes to Y/N it hurts my heart to hear that she was once in pain, it hurts my heart to think that some girl hurt her pretty badly. I know she didn't tell me that yet but her friend Alex did on our wedding day, when he was drunk, he kind of said that I should never hurt her like she did.

Either way I can't stop myself around her, I want to hold her hand all of the time, I want to touch her, I want to hear her talk or sing, I just want to know all of her. And it makes me so damn happy when I look at my hand or hers and I see the ring that says that she is mine and I am hers.

It's funny how it takes a guy more than a few dates to get me into bed, basically we have to be dating and I have to really know him but with Y/N everything seems so natural. I always hide my body when it comes to this kind of things, but when she is looking at me and holding me I don't feel the need to cover myself.

That's probably why I am laying on the bed naked, taking glances at the door just in case she comes in. Never in my life and I mean it never in my life did someone made me come as hard as she did, it feels so good to be held by her and to let myself go because I am not afraid that she will do anything that I wouldn't want her to.

Y/N walks into our room carrying nutella, ice-cream and whipped cream. I don't really know what is going on in that head of hers but she literally just  handcuffed me to the bed. I really don't want to ask why she has this or if she ever used it before, but her sexy low voice lets me know that she did, "don't worry, it's not the first time. Probably not the last either." She says quietly in my ear, her body hovering over mine, "oh," is all that I am able to get out a bit disappointed.