Chapter 23

Soooo...I've got some messages of people asking me why my story doesn't have more reads? I don't know guys, but every single one means the world to me, I am grateful for those who vote and comment so I know that they like it, and I am also grateful for the ones that just read the story.

I don't know about you but writing helps me, it makes me feel so damn good, and if my story makes you feel good too I am doing something right. You know what I am talking nonsense, thank you for reading, voting, commenting basically thank you for being you :)

Have the most wonderfull day :))

---------------------------------------------------------

After our little confession in the lighthouse everything between us is so magically, every time we meet is perfect. Even the slightest touch of our fingers brushing makes me lose my mind, I am so madly in love with her that it actually hurts when I can't hold her.

Right now our hands are resting in her lap as I am driving us around the city, our fingers are intertwined perfectly, she is squeezing mine gently but I am lost in my own little world. I have never been this happy before, I know that at the end of the night I will lay down next to Clare but that doesn't bother me as long as she keeps her hands to herself.

When tomorrow comes
I'll be on my own
Feeling frightened of
The things that I don't know
When tomorrow comes
Tomorrow comes
Tomorrow comes

She sings along quietly and when we stop at the red light I look at her, I take her in completely, she has a new tattoo that looks perfect, everything about her is perfect. I am observing her as she lets herself get lost in the music, her eyes are closed her lips slightly parted as she hums and sings the song so perfectly.

I can hear someone from behind us yelling at me to drive and all I can think about is how happy I am to share this little moments with her, "baby drive." I hear her voice and as it fills my ears I let go of her hand and drive away slowly, in no time she takes my hand back and intertwines our fingers.

And though the road is long
I look up to the sky
And in the dark I found, lost hope that I won't fly
And I sing along, I sing along, and I sing along

I hear her voice again, the way she talks, the way she thinks, the way she sings makes me lose every part of my mind. I close my eyes for a second and open them again afraid that if I do this one more time she won't be here with me. Lauren shows me her white teeth as she smiles brightly.

"You're real aren't you? I am not going to lose this right?" I ask my voice cracking, I didn't wanted to end our night like this, with my insecurities, but I am frightened of losing her. I am doubting her and I know that it isn't right or fair but I am so scared, she makes me feel too good to be true.

"I am and we are realer than anything else in this world. I promise." Her lovely voice calms me down immediately, "you do?" I ask and she smiles as she squeezes my hand harshly, "of course I do baby. We're forever." I nod still not believing it completely.

"How did I get so lucky?" Lauren starts giggling in her seat, her head turns towards the window and she puts her hand over her mouth to stop the giggles, I love it. I love this sight of her, she is an angel sent from above.

"I got all I need when I got you and I
I look around me, and see a sweet life" I pull her hand to my lips as I sing this softly and kiss it, kiss it all over. I love her soft skin, the smell of it, I can't stop kissing it.

"I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight. You're getting me, getting me, through the night," she sings back and points at my nose with her finger, her hand rests on my neck as her fingers start painting patterns on it. Every word we sing is right, she is something that gets me through this nights when all I want to do is be inside her lovely arms, but that's not even possible.