Chapter 16

"Fuck yeah, just like that, this feels so good," I whisper in her ear as I am kissing it gently, my hands massaging her breasts, our bodies colliding sweetly.

"You're so tight baby girl," I suck on her nipple gently and she arches her back to give me a better look, my tongue runs slowly around her nipple. Making her feel good has become my favourite thing to do, it's six in the morning, the alarm went off for a few times already, but I guess we are not ready to face the day yet.

Lauren woke me up with sweet kisses all over my neck and shoulders, it kind of put us into this position that we are stuck in right now. My body on hers moving slowly.

"I don't want to go to work," we both say in unison, I put my head on her shoulder laughing a little as I bite her gently.

"Baby be careful I have interviews today," she tells me as she lifts her hips to meet me halfway. "I don't care," I confess and she finds my pulse point, bites on it and suck on it gently."I don't care either," she moans back into my mouth when I press on the right point inside her, I know her body like the back of my hand now. There are still things hidden from me though, everytime we have sex I see some parts of her from the different angle but still, I would like to believe that I know how to make her feel good.

"Just like that," I hear her say, "a bit faster," she adds, "I love it when you do that," I smirk at her, "I'm coming," well that's the thing I like to hear baby girl. I speed up, thrusting into her like crazy, our lips meeting clumsily. Our breasts pressed together, my heart beating as crazy, my hands are placed on both sides of her head, this is probably the first time I am not holding onto her as I am giving her pleasure.

"Ah, yes," she moans loudly her back arching up again, a few more deep and fast thursts and I can feel her juices on my dick, slowly dripping from her wet center. I can feel myself how hard I am still and she notices me staring at my member weirdly.

"Well that's a first," I say and laugh, we always come together but today it feels like I can go on and on. I can't even think about it now when I feel her lips around me, "oh, this feels nice."

She starts rubbing me quickly as her tongue runs up and down, she is playing with it, rubbing it, squeezing it and I know I won't last long. Just when I am about to come she stops her movements and I groan loudly, "what the fuck Laur." She straddles me, turns us around so I am on top again and places my dick in front of her entrance.

"Come inside me," she says seductively and as much as I want I am not going to do it, I don't have my condom on and I am not going to risk anything. "Laur I can't," she grabs onto me firmly and pushes me inside, "why not?" She asks as she moves her hips in circles making me lose my grip. Fuck this feels good. Oh my.

"We can't, you can get pregnant," I tell her breathing heavily, moaning softly. "You didn't care about that a few weeks ago," she moans inside my ear as I push harder into her.

"Fuck it," I yell, why do I have to be the reasonable one, if she doesn't want to be careful that's alright by me. I put us in a sitting position, her body pressed to my body, her breasts in front of my eyes as I am lifting my hips to thrust into her roughly. "Fuck, fuck," I yell as I feel myself on the edge and Lauren's walls are squeezing me again.

I turn us around again and thrust into her for a few more times, basically hugging her while I fuck her, her legs and arms wrapped around me. We both let go at the same time, I fill her up completely and stay inside her for a few seconds. When I pull out I can see our juices mixing together, I clean her up and walk towards the bathrooom afterwards.

When I come back dressed in a fresh suit she is still laying on her back, staring at the ceiling, "what's up?" I ask her as I sit down next to her, my hand squeezing hers gently. Green eyes meet mine and she gives me a beautiful smile.