Chapter 34

"Baby I want to kiss the shit out of you, why do your lips look so good in this exact moment?"

"Stop Lauren, you're acting weird." I push her away playfull and her arms hug me back immediately.

"Like I am in love? Well that's because I am silly," she kisses my nose gently and intertwines our fingers, I look down at Leo who is trying so hard to keep his little hands on the sofa to lift himself up. Our baby boy is slowly growing up and I am thinking about Maddie and her first steps, I wish I could be there when she made it. Clare promised me that she will show me some videos and I can't wait for them to come back from Maddie's grandparents house.

"Nobody is going to fight you on that one, especially not me," I say giggling as I push my lips on her forehead. She pushes her leg between mine as she leans down on my chest and hugs me tenderly.

"Do you ever think about the future? Our future?" I hear a little voice, I look down at her as my fingers run through her hair softly. I am caressing it with care as I am admiring her beautiful fingers that are painting patterns on my exposed hip.

Mommy, Leo squeaks as he crawls towards us and punches me over the face, Lauren giggles loudly and Leo looks at her funny, but starts giggling along with her in no time. The tables have turned suddenly, Leo started calling Lauren mama and me mommy, the look on Lauren's face was priceless when it first happened.

Mommy, mommy, he tries again hitting me again and again as Lauren keeps on giggling and they both enjoy this way too much while I am suffering.

"What do you want big boy?" I ask him and he lifts his hands up for me to pick him up from the ground. Mommy, he mutters and Lauren snorts sweetly, "I guess we both want the same thing today. Sorry Leo but this gorgeous girl is mine tonight," Lauren whispers as she kisses his forehead and plants a sweet kiss on my lips. I lean down to kiss Leo's forehead first and just when I am about to kiss Lauren's too she moves and my lips land on hers.

"Smooth," I whisper into her mouth and she nods kissing me sweetly. Leo starts clapping with his little hands, mommy mommy kiss kiss, he screams enthusiastically and I kiss his cheeks repeatedly. He gives Lauren an I WON look and she raises one eyebrow at him. "Did he just? Did I just had a fight with my son about kissing you?" I start laughing histerically and Leo laughs with me like he knows what's going on, his hands wrap around my neck as he hides his little face into it.

"Look at him, he is trying to make me jealous. Leo, mommy is mine," he starts kicking like he knows what she is saying. Lauren leans down to kiss me but he stops her with his little hands. No mama, he says quietly and kisses her forehead gently before pushing her away gently. Lauren stands up in front of the sofa and looks at us. "I'm going to take a shower." She leaves the living room angrily.

"Good job baby boy, now you can have a cookie. Dinah, come in." I say and she is standing by the door in no time, I hand Leo a cookie as she takes him out. Our plan worked. All I have to do now is light the candles and throw the roses all over the apartment before she comes out of the shower. Well..that seems like a lot of work. "Shit, I am not going to make it." I whisper-yell.

"That's why you have us here right?" Camila says, I have never been as happy as I am today to see her, Ally, Dinah, Alex and Normani inside our apartment.

"I brought the balloons," Alex whispers.

"Y/N I hate you for it," Ally screams as she bring a box full of candles inside the living room.

"But it's sweet, she put special words inside those balloons, how much did they cost anyway?" Normani asks as she starts tying the balloons on the random things, from the sofa to the fireplace.