Zitate englisch leigh

"
I admit, I never wanted to be in a band, then in X Factor, she grabbed me in this group and it is the best thing that ever happened.

"
-Leigh-Anne Pinnock

"
It's just funny that there are people who know who I am and want an autograph from me and a picture with me. it's crazy.

"
-Leigh-Anne Pinnock

"
The best thing about Little Mix that we are role models to be oneself.

"
-Leigh-Anne Pinnock
Leigh-Anne

"
Take always lip balm! When we are nervous, especially when we perform, we get dry lips.

"
-Leigh-Anne

"
I'm absolutely in love with partying! My perfect girls' night would start off with all of the girls coming to my place, getting ready together, helping eachother with makeup and hair. Then we'd go out and dance the night away. "

"
-Leigh-Anne

"
"I love colorful things, like 'snapback' hats. It's a hat that's like a cap with the little things did pop on the back. That's my logo. My typical outfit is skinny jeans with an army jacket or a denim jacket with a big snapback. "

"
-Leigh-Anne

"
A week before the X Factor audition, I thought, "What if I do not get along with the girls?" I was just not sicher.Aber after I had spent time with them, it was just incredible. I love her so much. There is no diva in the band, and I mean that seriously. We are all relaxed, and it just works.