Chapter Twelve

Get ready for a long chapter (: Also, for those of you who didn't read the comments, I meant to talk about the cinnabun thing in the previous chapter! I actually had never had a cinnabun until Christmas Break a couple of months ago (I know I'm pathetic) and I thought it would be a good way to stretch out the chapter. Also forgot to ask if anyone got the Mortal Instruments reference. I'm a loser, don't judge me. I was going to make Devon's son Alec but I didn't want to be too obvious ;) Anyways on to Christmas!

*Elizabeth's point of view*

"Wake up, Ellie! It's Christmas it's Christmas it's Christmas"!

I groaned, sitting up in bed. Matt, Ian and Mike were all jumping on the bed, along with a very excited Bennie.

"What are you guys doing here"? I asked, grabbing at Matt's leg in an attempt to knock him over.

"It's Christmas! We came for food and presents"!

I laughed, pulling Bennie into my lap. 

"I tried to make them leave you alone and let you sleep in a bit, but they wouldn't listen".

I snorted at Josh, getting out of bed. "I'm surprised you're not jumping on the bed with them".

He smiled, pulling me towards him and kissing me softly. "Merry Christmas, sweetheart".

"Merry Christmas Josh".

-

20 minutes later we sat in the living room, opening presents over coffee. So far Matt and Mike loved their albums, and Josh was in love with his guitar. I had also received a spa certificate from Jamie so we could go together sometime, which I was really excited about. Once all the presents were opened Jamie had wandered off to the kitchen with Matt, Ian and Mike were both off somewhere on the phone with their girlfriends, leaving Josh and I alone in the living room.

"I never gave you your present", Josh said, standing up.

I waved him off, continuing to collect bits of wrapping paper off the ground. "It's fine, Josh. I've already got everything I need".

"Yes, but you can always want more". He pulled out a jewelery box from his sweater pocket, extending it out to me. I walked towards him to get a closer look.

"What is it"? I asked, reaching for the box.

He smiled, walking behind me. Moments later I felt something cold rest against my chest. I looked down to see a simple green jem hanging from a chain.

"It's beautiful", I whispered, turning to hug him.

"Just like you", Josh said, kissing my forehead. "I have one more present, but you'll have to wait until later".

"I hate surprises", I mumbled into his shirt.

He laughed and ruffled my hair, making me pull away pouting. "You're annoying"; I said, turning away.

"Oh really? Does this just make me more annoying"?

Before I had time to ask what he was doing, Josh tackled me against the floor and began tickling me.

"JOSH, STOP"! I was laughing so hard I could hardly breathe. I heard a parade of footsteps down the hallway and everyone appeared in the doorway.

"No sex in the living room"! Ian shouted.

Josh stopped and lifted me up, pulling me into his lap. "It's our apartment, we can do what we please".

"You're an ass"! I shouted, hitting his arm and standing up. He followed me and kissed me quickly.