What the heck is going on?!

((A/N; I thought i'd try my hand at a Hetalia Fan Fic now that my Black Butler one is done. Again I only own Kentin's Chloe's and Ethan's Characters as mine. All the Hetalia Characters belong to the rightful owners as well as the picture used for my cover))

Today had begun like any other day. Get up at 6:45 AM, shower, brush my teeth, dry off, have breakfast, catch the bus to school well missing it then running down 10 blocks to get to school while the school kids laughed at me. School consisted of me being snuffed,bullied picked on and tormented.

After school, again the popular crowd beat me up and threw my homework on the ground where i spend 2 hours picking it up then missing the bus again.

At home wasn't much different. I'd be ordered to do my homework,make dinner,clean every inch of the house then be sent to bed with my supper. It was a typical day for me.

Who am I? The popular kids call me a nerd or a dork my parents call me a mistake and a burden but that's not me. My name is Kentin, Kentin Phillips, 2nd year high school student and all around anime fanatic. I have posters of Black Butler, Code Geass, D-Gray Man and Inuyasha on my wall.

I've been to almost every anime convention and i got a trunk full of cosplay costumes. I got almost three shelves full of manga and boxed sets of my favorite anime shows. Also i got tons of figurines collected from my years at conventions. This is why i was bullied, this is why i'm treated as an outcast.

I am about 6'1 tall, shy personality but you get to know me or find out about my hobby then i'd be eager to try and be friends with you. I'm 17 and I have red hair that's in the same style of Lelouch's and blue eyes the same shade as Miroku's. I'm fairly skinny with small muscles and a pair of dark purple square frame glasses rested on the bridge of my nose. At times, i wore contacts.

"Good morning Dorkin did you finish my homework you little nerd?" I heard a familiar voice that always asks me about his homework everyday. It was the main tormentor Ethan Campbell number one jock, ladies man and teacher's pet "Yes Ethan" i replied "i thought i told you to call me supreme awesomeness" i winced when he shoved me down. He was muscular 6'7 of good looks and attitude. Ethan had black hair which was always kept in a neat array and hazel eyes. He was also 18 years old

"Ethan leave him alone" i lifted my head at the sound of an angel, Chloe Williams the sweetest girl ever to exist, she had long blond hair and emerald green eyes that seemed to sparkle. Chloe once tried to be a friend but i shut her out of my life from that moment on though i had a crush on her. She was slender about 5'5 and beautiful, she was also 17 but then again i did grow up with her. Being the shy guy that i was i never asked her out not once. ((PICTURE OF CHLOE OFF TO THE SIDE))

"Sure babe, whatever you say gorgeous, say tomorrow night is the big spring dance want to go with me?" Ethan put a hand on a locker staring Chloe down while she had her back to the wall "Actually i was hoping that maybe Kentin was going to ask me" Those angelic eyes stared at me and i stammered but i nodded in the end. Ethan shoved me against a locker "finally being a man aren't you? I'd watch yourself" with that Ethan sauntered away

"Thank you, Kentin Ethan's a bully i'd never go to the dance with someone like him" Chloe hugged me which i gasped and blushed, being hugged by Chloe Williams, a dream come true. "Y-y-y-your w-w-w-w-welcome Chloe" i stuttered. It was embarrassing. I stutter whenever i talk to Chloe and it's a trait i had ever since i was 12.

I stood in my room that night wondering what i could wear to the dance when my mother knocked on the door "Kentin! what are you doing in there!?" "just looking through things, I'll make supper in a minute" i told her, if i defied my mom I'd end up with bruises like i always do. I did what i needed to and was ordered to go back upstairs.