Cold Dark Revelations

((A/N: i know the names of 2P Fem Italy and 2P Fem Romano aren't the normal names used but i wanted to give them different names than what they were given. They are different characters then the Nyotalia and Hetalia so i thought it only was fair that they get different names. They are Italian names))

We walked back to the world conference hall "So if the regular Hetalia have 2p counterparts do you girls have the same?" i asked Rosa who seemed like she didn't want to say "um yes, we do they are far worse than the regular 2ps, mine likes to bake cupcakes much like 2p England does but she turns regular humans into her dolls, stuffs them after she's killed them" Rosa shuddered "any human name for her?" i inquired "yes, Rosetta Kirkland" she sighed "she gives magic users a bad name, she is truly a witch"

"What about the other girls?" i inquired "There's the 2p Italian sisters, Lucilla, 2p Fem Italy and Natala, 2p fem Romano. From what i gathered, Natala and Alejandro are lovers, Ameila Jones, she didn't keep the F between her name. Louise and Maria the 2p German sisters, they are cruel, Marianne stay away from her, she's flirty and she's been known to steal men away from women, that's all we know right now" Rosetta told me

I sighed and went away into my room, Everyday i learn that maybe some of the 2ps aren't evil like my vision of Oliver speaking kindly, not the manical way i remembered, and the thing about Natala and Alejandro, can they really feel love? So many questions i wanted to ask but finding out probably would terrify me.

((Keaton's POV))

Well as the old saying goes, when the cat's away, the mice will play. While that fool Alejandro was gone, i decided to see if the lovely Natala would submit to my will. Just like her sister did.

I saw her by the fountain, she was beautiful in her own way. Natala had curly light auburn colored hair that had a light purple headband in it as well as the famous Italian curl i've known from Lovi, Lucilla and Luciano, she also had light red eyes not as vibrant as the others.

She was pale and as for her outfit, It was a grey uniform top and a short light purple skirt complete with grey heels. Natala also wore grey gloves on her hands. She seemed like she was waiting for someone, i knew who.

"Good evening Natala" i greeted pleasantly, she looked over "Ciao, Master Keaton" she lowered her gaze, her voice soft spoken and reserved, i put my hand in my pocket and walked over putting a hand under her chin after i stood in front of her.

"No need to be frightened, it's just me, you look exquisite tonight Natala" i brushed my hand on a loose strand on her hair. Natala stiffened and tried to get away from me "sorry, thank you for your compliment" she started to walk away but i wasn't having any of that so i grabbed her arm "not so fast, i was thinking we could have a little fun" i smirked "what? no, let me go!" she shouted before ripping her arm away "sorry for my defiance Master, but i love Alejandro and he loves me, he'd die to protect me" i could have killed her for the glare she was giving me.

"How many lives do you have to ruin? You've torn people apart, you've broken Oliver, made Lucilla hate Lutz when they had a good relationship, they were in love and you broke that apart, you've broken apart alliances when all we've had is that, we survived for the longest time without you Master so this is my last words on the matter, just go and die because we truly don't need you" i growled which made her flinch, how dare she talk to me like that. I backhanded her which made Natala fall to the ground clutching her cheek and crying "What's going on here?" i turned my head to see Alejandro standing there

I smiled wickedly, this was the perfect revenge. I wrote a note saying "Your right about me ruining lives but it's fun, for your punishment i'm going to ruin your life and break your heart at the same time" i threw the note at Natala who read it causing her to look up at me frightened. She shook her head, more tears falling down her cheeks "oh nothing Alejandro, i was just leaving, this tramp was trying to come onto me thinking she'd get some status if she did" i walked away silently smirking in victory

"No Alejandro, he's lying! I'm faithful, mi amore please" i heard Natala beg but the angry footsteps walking away was proof that Alejandro didn't believe her.

((Luciano's POV))

I laid on the cot in my cell. It wasn't as i thought, everything was comfort to these girls. I wondered how everything was going back home, those idiotas took away my knives so i was helpless. Helpless si, giving up forget it. I saw the one known as Monika come down into the jail "we're giving you one free phone call like every jail out there, choose who you call wisely i will be watching your every move" i sighed and nodded, at least i can call my good friend and ally Lutz.

We got to the room with the phone, i was chained up in shackles. I picked up the phone and dialed his number "Ja? who is it?" i smiled , it's been forever since i heard his voice but it sounded tired and raspy at the same time "Ciao mi amico" i softly said "L-Luciano?" Lutz's voice picked up in surprised "Si, it's me right now I'm kept prisoner, how are things?" i asked "i wish you were here mein freund, Keaton is terrible" i widened my eyes "what is he doing?" i asked my voice almost shaky "he is tearing our peace apart, he's made Lucilla hate me somehow, ruined Natala's relationship with Alejandro, he believes that while he was on a mission for Keaton, Natala was trying to get some kind of status by making her moves on Keaton which many of us know it's a lie" i shook my head in disbelief.

My home, the place i've known since i entered the world, it's turned into chaos. I was the leader first but when i met young Keaton, i thought it was the perfect idea to make him a pawn, someone i can control. Thanks to me, he sent out the 2ps i suggested so they could kill Kentin.

It was a mistake, now Keaton is going out of control thinking our lives were something to be played with "i will take care of this Lutz, you have my vow, I Luciano Vargas will not rest until he is put down" my voice was strong "i know, we all loved you as a leader Luciano, sure you were bossy but you treated all the 2ps as family, if it weren't for you, James would have done more then punch Alan that one day, remember the day Alan lost a tooth?" i chuckled "si, i do, James was watching his fratello like prey and his hand was always itching towards that hockey stick of his but i had to break them apart calling Oliver to help clean Alan up"

I heard him chuckle on the other end "good times, i also remember when you, me and Kuro used to hang out, we didn't kill people all the time, the moments where we just relaxed was pleasant" i sighed "i can't stay long but i hope to see you soon Lutz" i wished i could stay and talk to him more, but with Monika around i wouldn't have that luxury "alright, auf wiedersehen Luciano, hope to see you again soon" i heard him say "Ciao Lutz, we will see each other again" i hung up and looked back at Monika "i'll take you back to your cell" i nodded and followed her back "grazie mille Monika, i needed that phone call" she nodded and locked the cell door after i was inside.

Food came shortly, from the looks of things it was a still steaming bowl of some kind of soup, smelled good, beside it a warm bun with some butter, a glass of water and a knife and spoon.

I ate it, just because i was their prisoner didn't mean they didn't treat me inhumanely. I was given good food, clean clothes if needed. I was finished with my meal feeling full when i had an idea after looking at the knife. I wouldn't kill with it but it would be perfect for picking the lock.