Add Party Planning to my saving the world list

Before i got dressed, i took a quick shower due to the fact i wanted to be clean before i met this nation.

I smiled at the dresser and wardrobe full of clothes. From what i was told Ludwig supplied the training outfits, Gilbert actually gave it to me as a present it was an army uniform like what the others had but in dark navy blue to match the shade of my eyes with gold buttons a gold stripe went down both pant legs on the sides and as a special treat my family's coat of arms was embroidered into the shoulder of it. 

Elizaveta had given me a few tuxedos for special occasions, I was given a beautiful silk male kimono from Kiku, Yao gave me some mediation clothes for our training, don't know if he was trying to be funny but Francis the one who took my measurements and had great restraint while doing it i was given a frilly pink tutu which i would never wear, Matthew gave me a few sweaters and a couple pairs of jeans. It seems Alfred and Arthur had a clash on suits, One half had dull greens and blues while the other half had whites, light reds and light blues. I was under the impression that those were for world meetings i would have to be called to.

Feliciano supplied just a cooking apron while his brother and i had a feeling he was reluctant in this but inside a suit bag there was a black Armani suit complete with a red silk undershirt. That's what i was wearing to Roderich's. The suit came complete with shiny leather shoes and a black silk tie. Lovino may have not wanted to contribute but he had a wicked sense of style that's for sure. Also Ivan gave me a few coats in the style of his country even a couple of winter coats were included. Elizaveta smiled when i came out of my room then led me outside to a limousine

It took us a while but it wasn't long before we came to a giant palace like house which made me stare in awe. Immediately i was eager to go inside and see what lay behind it's walls. When the limo stopped, me and Elizaveta got out and she took me to the huge luxurious doors "who is it?" asked a female voice "This is Elizaveta Hedervary, Sir Roderich requested i bring Kentin Phillips for him to meet" the door opened to reveal a maid with tanned skin, black hair and blue eyes "come in then" 

It seemed Elizaveta knew where to go but i was taking time to admire the decor. Paintings among paintings covered the walls as well as a few war trophies. The long carpet on the mahogany floor was gold and brown and it stretched from one end of the hallway all the way down then repeated for other hallways. We came across a room that had 2 large windows slightly covered by a curtain. 

More paintings were in this room as well as a ornate sword collection by the door. The main attraction was the beautiful piano near the window and beside it was a man who was polishing the dark wood. The man was full of dignity, he wore a long blue waistcoat that ended at his knees around his neck was a white cravat pants the same color of blue as the top. his hair was brown with a curl i have become accustomed to. 

On the bridge of his nose was a pair of glasses. Elizaveta cleared her throat which the man stopped what he was doing "I brought Kentin Phillips" the man turned and put his arms behind his back. "Come closer" i heard him say, his voice had an Austrian accent when we got closer i noticed his eyes were a deep blue almost the same shade as my eyes and had a beauty mark near his lips.

"I am Sir Roderich Edelstein I'm sure you can guess what nation i represent" i froze and started to stammer before making a squeaky sound that sounded like a "Hi" which made Roderich huff in frustration "and this kid is supposed to be the one to save us from those cursed 2p nations?" Elizaveta nudged me in the side and i cleared my throat "do forgive me, i was overwhelmed by the very air of aristocracy you emit. As Elizaveta mentioned, i am Kentin Phillips an honor to be in your presence, sir" he looked somewhat appeased but still he seemed angry 

"You made me very angry with you coming to our world and now by that horrid first impression i shall now express those feelings using my piano" he sat down and began to play intense music but it slowly turned into light and cheerful music it took a few minutes for the composition was short before he stood up "i'm assuming you get the idea" his mood sure picked up quickly after that. I nodded "that's a beautiful piano, i've always wanted to learn how to play it but my house in my world was too small for one" he smiled "i'm glad you can appreciate its beauty, i just need to talk a few things over with Elizaveta, we shouldn't be too long feel free to look at the piano but if you must touch it use the rag on the window sill to clean up your fingerprints" Roderich and Elizaveta walked out of the room and i did as he requested.