Finally we're at the end

((Elizaveta's Pov))

We chased after Kentin the moment he took Gilbert's motorcycle while he was complaining about how Kentin better not have put a scratch on it. We found the 2p world conference hall and ran inside right away.

However when we did, we saw Kentin lying on the floor bloody and beaten "Kentin!" i yelled out but when i tried to run forward that's when a boy that looked like Kentin ran his sword through him "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I screamed as i slumped to the floor eyes wide in shock.

We couldn't save him, he barely begun to live his life. A portal opened from behind the boy, he gave us a salute before walking through still carrying his bloody sword. The 2ps followed him and the rest of us were alone with Kentin's body. Ludwig went over and let Madeline and Feliciano out but i crawled over to where Kentin was and put his head on my lap. "Kentin, you poor boy" i couldn't stop the tears.

"Mr. Kentin! No he can't be Germany!" looking up i saw Italy struggling against Germany's hold while he himself couldn't bear to see Kentin lifeless. I brushed away his bangs "we're sorry we couldn't save you" i whispered to Kentin. I looked to see the nations were also looking away. Couldn't blame them, our friend was killed in front of our eyes. Alfred went over to a pillar and punched it hard as tears flowed down his cheeks.

This couldn't be the end could it? 

((Kentin's POV))

"Wake up Kentin" slowly opening my eyes, I looked  to see i was in a white room and standing in front of me was a young woman with kind blue eyes and dirty blond hair. She wore a dress of white and i felt like i knew her somehow "you do know me Kentin" i widened my eyes in shock but looking closely "you're Elizabeth" i whispered "yes, you have come so far and proven yourself, You stood strong against evil and never backed away" Elizabeth put a hand on my head and it felt pleasantly warm "i'm so proud of you" i hung my head "but i'm dead aren't i? Keaton killed me and right now he's in my world causing havoc and he's going to take Chloe for himself" she chuckled softly "you have a choice you know" i looked at Elizabeth in surprise

"A choice?" i asked her "yes either to go forwards and save everyone or to stay here, the choice is yours" a door suddenly appeared out of nowhere "now what's your decision?" Elizabeth asked me "i want to go back, i need to see everyone again, i want to laugh and have fun while i watch their funny antics and most of all i want to be with Chloe" i looked at her with determined eyes "very well, go through the door to your friends" 

I walked towards the door but stopped "Great great grandmother? Is this real or has this been happening inside my head?" i asked her "Of course it is happening inside your head, Kentin, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" Elizabeth smiled gently. Nodding my head, i passed through the door hearing a "good luck Kentin" before my vision was clouded in darkness. I heard voices "we have to go Elizaveta" i heard Arthur speaking "NO! We can't just leave him! Not here!" her voice sounded close "you don't have to leave me" i smiled which earned gasps and a bump to the head as it banged against the floor. Opening my eyes i rub the back of my head "ow" i grinned "Kentin! You're alive!" Emily exclaimed but before i could answer i got glomped on the floor by a crying Italian.

"How are you alive?" Arthur asked "you can thank my great great grandmother for that" i grinned as i patted Feliciano's back "ok you can let go now Feli" i told him which he reluctantly did after Ludwig told him to let go "Keaton's gone isn't he?" i asked and they all nodded "Arthur? Can you reopen the portal?" i looked at him "unfortunately i can't, if it can be done, there would need to be two spell casters and i'm sure Rosa doesn't want to come out here" 

"I know! Oliver can help!" we looked at Feliciano "didn't he go through the portal?" Kiku asked but Feli shook his head "no! he didn't, he's in the dungeons with Luciano" that surprised me, Luciano in the dungeons same with Oliver.