Is there something they're not telling me?

((WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS VIOLENCE AND SOME SWEARING!))

"Kentin vould you follow me to the library" i sighed and followed Ludwig "there is a reason why i vont tell you anything its for your own safety" i nodded "sometimes i wish i wasn't in this world" he stopped and looked at me "some of us vish you weren't here too but your the only one who vight possibly save us" Ludwig told me while he started walking again. 

When we got to the library doors and Ludwig opened and led me inside. There was a few tables with chairs with shelves upon shelves of books. My guess it was all history "you von't be reading any of these, the ones that regard you and your family are in the vaults, i'll be right back" 

I decided to look through the books, there was books on the revolutionary war and basically every war in history. Even though Ludwig told me i wouldn't be reading any of these i thought i'd pass the time reading on something called "Dangers of Evil" it didn't make sense but it made me curious enough. 

I just sat down at a table when i noticed Alfred was standing there. His hair changed from blond to dark blood red with a pair of sunglasses resting on the top of his head, his eyes deep red with a bloody white dress shirt with a darker colored bomber jacket then his other one and blood splattered slightly ripped jeans with sneakers "what are you doing here Alfred and what's with the look?" i nervously asked, he was scaring me and if it was a joke it wasn't funny.

"Time to die  bastard!" he then held up a bloody baseball bat with nails driven into the end "Alfred! what are you doing!?!" i yelped, he swung his baseball bat at me after he charged but i dodged and the bat smashed the table i was at "strike one" i heard him say. Whatever he was doing, i didn't like it "why are you doing this!?" i screamed when i was backed into the wall "you fucking know why!" "Alfred" tried to strike again but i got away the bat putting a hole in the wall. "strike two" he was acting like he was hitting a ball in a baseball game

"Would you stay still you little fucker?!" i hid under a table shivering but Alfred kicked me out where i landed on my stomach, he then took an opportunity to grab my ankle "this is strike three, you're out you bastard" i started whimpering as i saw his shadow lift the horrific bat above his head "not so fast! I'm the Hero!" i gasped while a gun fired making crazy Alfred fall to the floor and disappear 

I slowly stood up and i saw normal Alfred holding a smoking gun "who was that!?" i asked him i noticed Ludwig was next to him as well as Arthur "just my temperamental twin nothing to be worried about" Alfred put his gun away "then why did he try to kill me!?" i shouted my heart was still hammering "he's always like that" Alfred smiled but the other two didn't look convinced.

I left the room while the others cleaned up the mess caused by Crazy America but when i heard them talking i hid behind the door "we have to tell him" i heard Arthur say "dude chillax, i think that's the only one who will come after him" i widened my eyes "if he's attacked again we have to tell him" Arthur sighed "ve will vait, but i don't think he  will be the only one to attack Kentin" i heard Ludwig say before i ran away afraid.

I entered the kitchen where i saw a bright gift box with a satin pink bow. Curious, i looked at it to see it was for me. I flipped the label over to see who it was from only to see Chloe's name on it. I opened the box up to find a single cupcake.

It was a white cupcake with bright pink and blue frosting complete with sugar sprinkles. How did Chloe get this to me? I took the cupcake from the box and looked at it carefully. It didn't seem like something dangerous so i was about to take a bite before Ludwig knocked it away and it landed against the wall "Hey! what was that all about!?" i exclaimed "look" Ludwig pointed, i saw the wall was being eaten away by the frosting while the filling looked bloody with a few small body parts that were included even a part of a finger "what?" i was horror-struck "that was courtesy of a certain maniac" he answered

Arthur came in to see the bloody mess "don't tell me" he started looking directly at Ludwig "yes it was" Ludwig nodded which Arthur shook his head. Looking at the gruesome scene almost made me sick to my stomach.