I met who again?

((A/N: After months of not putting a new chapter up, one is finished. Sorry for not writing for so long but thats what happens when i get writers block. If it's short i'm sorry, i got ideas for the next chapter and im sure it will be a fun chapter. thanks for being awesome fans))

((Madeline's POV))

I struggled against his grip on my wrist "let me go please! let me go back to my big sister, i promise i won't tell on you" i pled but he stopped and sighed "bella, i truly didn't want to kidnap you, but with how things are doing at home, i had no choice i wouldn't of been trusted if i hadn't" Luciano looked away "what do you mean?" i asked surprised "things are turning for the worst, the leader i appointed is running things to the ground and he will kill me for my failure to kill Kentin, i slipped out on my own without his permission, i'm hoping he will spare me if i took a hostage" 

I looked at him with sympathetic eyes and in a way i wish i had Kumarie with me. I wanted to return to Emily, Rosa and Francine but if i wanted to live and go home, i might have to trust Luciano a little, he hasn't really hurt me. Luciano hasn't tried anything with me and all he wanted to do was get back in his leader's good graces "Luciano, i'll try and help you in any way that i can" i smiled softly, he turned to me with a smile of his own "grazie bella" and soon we were on our way but before then he placed an x on a tree with a knife.

((Kentin's POV))

We were settling down for the night, we knew we couldn't really go past the devil world so we decided to set up camp "good thing i brought my favorite pillow, sleeping on hard ground isn't my style" Emily murmured and opened up her back pack but then yelped out in surprise when she reached in. In turn that woke us all up "Emily! what's wrong?" Arthur took her hand to examine it to find a bite mark. Antonio and Lovino looked into her backpack and saw Madeline's baby polar bear "Kumarie?" Emily asked in surprise "sorry i bit you Emily" Kumarie yawned, i didn't know what was more shocking, the fact the bear snuck into the backpack or the fact that she was talking "how did you get in there?" Arthur asked "i climbed in of course, i wanted to come after Madeline too, i was given to her by Miss. Francine" Kumarie sighed.

Emily kneeled down and petted Kumarie which the cub nuzzled her head into Emily's hand "we'll get her back promise Kumarie" Emily whispered "i wonder how  Kumaduc is doing" Matthew sighed "don't you mean Kumajirou?" Alfred mused "yes sorry, forgot his name" Mattie said embarrassed "no wonder he always asks "who are you?" Arthur grinned.

Time moved fast and soon it was morning once again and we started off. Kumarie had nestled next to Emily during the night, it was sad to wake them both up "So are we almost there?" Lovino asked boredly "it would have been a days journey if we were able to go through the devil world but as we have to find a way around it which is easier said than done, looks like it will take a bit longer chap" Arthur told him looking at the map, his thick eyebrows pulled down in a V. 

"Hey we think we found something" Emily and Elizaveta infomed us as they went off on their  own to look for clues, Kumarie running behind them. We all followed them to find a tree with an X cut into it "looks like the size of Luciano's blades, but why would he be leading us to where the 2ps are?" Gilbert wondered "in any case we should follow this, it's risky but what choice do we have?" Arthur sighed. 

The carved X's were in every 5 trees, my guess is to make sure we don't lose the trail. "I still think this is a trap" Matthew fretted "i'll protect you bro, no one touches my little brother, i care for you too much even though sometimes i don't act it" Alfred reached behind him to muss up Matthew's hair which made him grin in return. I looked at Emily who in turn looked at the brothers and i knew she was thinking of Madeline

I yawned, this adventure was making me worn out. Second we are safe, I'm taking a long nap i mused to myself. We followed the x's for quite a time and it look us around the devil world a quicker way surprisingly. That's when the carved X's stopped however "I think that was just to get us out of harms way" Kiku concluded which everyone agreed. I wondered why Luciano helped us get around the Devil World, was he leading us into a trap? 

It was nightfall when we set up camp "lets get a good nights sleep, we are starting at 0700 hours" Arthur informed us which in turn made all of us groan, the loudest was Alfred who wanted to sleep in for once. I was setting up my tent and sleeping bag when i felt like someone was behind me "Ha ha very funny guys" i turned around to see everyone was in shock but more importantly was the man standing in front of me "you got to be kidding me, this surely can't be the one to save this world" the man had a deep Italian voice, dark brown hair with 2 familiar curl that both the Italian brothers and sisters have, one coming from the side and one on the top of his head. His eyes an amber color and he wore a toga with sandals.

"Roman Empire?" Ludwig asked, the man turned around and looked at Ludwig "oh it's you again! Nice-a to see you!" the man grinned widely "Who is this, guys?" i asked shakily, he turned to me again "mi dispace, My name is Roman Empire, Supreme Ruler of All!" Roman Empire answered enthusiastically "What brings you here sir?" Arthur asked "hm, i wanted to see this young man, he doesn't look like much" i heard Alfred snickering with Emily "wait, you're Lovino and Feliciano's Grandfather aren't you?" i asked "si i am, as well as young Alice and Chiara's" Roman Empire grinned again. I kneeled down on one knee and lowered my head.u

"I'm sorry Feli got captured, but rest assured, we will get him back. Your grandson is sorely missed. I promise this on the name of my great-great-grandmother's name, i will not stop until he is back with the Axis" i vowed, i felt a hand on my head "i trust you, bring my little Italy back in safe hands" the hand was removed. "G-g-grandfather Rome?" i heard Lovino sleepily ask while looking in our direction. I saw Roman Empire walk over and patted Lovino's head with affection before suddenly vanishing, Lovino finally wide awake "GRANDFATHER!" he wildly looked around, then Lovino settled down.

Upon giving me a sharp glare, Lovino ran away while Antonio sighed "i'll go talk to him Amigos" after stating that, he ran after the angry Italian.