Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

((Sorry for not uploading this so long, as a special treat this chapter is extra long and features more characters from the different animes. I had some help cowriting this with my friend awesomeprussian so to me this chapter is extra special, hope you enjoy! :D Oh and if you can catch it, there's a slight Harry Potter reference in this))

The birds chirped me awake, the nightmare i had was horrible. I dreamed that one by one the nations were killed by the 2p nations and i was forced to watch Chloe get hurt among other things. Their plan for her angered me and i was gonna do everything i could to make sure she was safe.

"What a dream dude, i'd rather not tell anyone what it was about because i'm freaked out about it" I heard Alfred say between yawns, the nations woke up shortly afterwards and apparently i wasn't the one who had nightmares.

Everyone was a little tired from the night before but our little campsite was taken down and cleaned up and by the time 10 o clock came around we were on our way. I looked back at Luciano and saw that he had been gagged during the night. I could only imagine that Ludwig did that with some assistance from Gilbert.

I was putting my stuff up on my back when i saw a black cat with a crescent moon on it's forehead, it meowed and ran off. I watched it as it stopped to look at me, the cat looked in the direction it was going then looked back at me.

I had a feeling this kitty wanted me to follow it so i slipped off while the nations were distracted. It led me to a door that had a rose in the middle of a crescent moon "it can't be" i whispered, the door opened "Luna, where have you been?" out stepped a girl who had long blonde pigtails that had odangos (i did my research at times on different hairstyles), she had blue eyes and wore a Japanese style school uniform. On the uniform was a brooch that looked elegant "Oh hello, did you find my kitty?" i smiled at her "yes i did or rather it found me"

She smiled "My name's Serena and this is Luna" the cat bowed it's head "a pleasure to meet you" i jumped at when the cat started to speak "did that cat just talk?" i asked surprised "of course, i did im not your normal run of the mill cat if you hadn't noticed" i leaned down "im so sorry" they both smiled at me.

"Your Kentin Phillips aren't you?" Serena asked "yes, i am" i answered "we have heard about you, your destined to save the Hetalia world" Luna told me "i guess i am, everyone i've met so far in this forest is telling me not to mess up" Serena giggled "well that's one of the things you can't do, you can't fail" Serena grinned "Well come on Serena, you have your homework to finish" Luna informed her "BUT Luna, didn't you know studying and homework is bad for the brain?" Serena complained "your rotting your head with those comics now come on!" they both left to go back into their world "KENTIN!" i heard Gilbert shout out.

Oops i worried them "COMING!" i ran back to them "where were you? we were scared a 2p got you" Ludwig told me "no, don't worry, a couple of characters wanted to speak with me quickly" after that we carried on through the forest.

I yawned and stretched while walking "tired Kent?" i heard Matthew ask, i noticed that was the first time anyone called me just Kent "a little, Arthur is brutal with the wake up times this is the fourth time he's gotten us up at 7:00" i complained "I heard that!" i heard Arthur's shout from the back where the cage was "and he's got eagle ears too" i whispered to Mattie "i heard that as well!" i groaned while Mattie snickered. 

I was staring at all the doors while we were passing them. Some of these animes i have never heard of before while others i have only knew about from my convention friends. I heard one of the doors open "who the hell  are you? you better have a good explanation" i froze and saw who i believed to be Inuyasha "um hi? my name is Kentin Phillips?" i answered with questions "Inuyasha! Sit boy!" the beaded necklace around his neck glowed and with a yelp he was forced to the ground. Typical Kagome move. As if on cue, she stepped out as well "sorry about this, you said your name was Kentin Phillips?" Kagome asked and i nodded "oh wonderful!" she smiled then glared at Inuyasha on the ground.