Too Many Questions but hey what's up with Italy?

For the last few days, me,the Axis and the Allies as well as Gilbert, Kat,Elizaveta, Mei and Natalia were at Roderich's house preparing for the ball. Roderich insisted upon it being held at his house,he had shown me the ball room and it was perfect so i agreed.

Gilbert promised that for 2 days there wouldn't be no training, i told him i'd hold him to his word. Turns out, Roderich hired a first class orchestra so i knew the music for the evening would be perfect. 

I went into the kitchen where Francis was wearing a "kiss the cook" apron. He had samples of the dishes he wanted to make for that night "how's it coming along?" i asked him "it is magnifique, would you care to try what i have prepared?" i grinned. Francis had made samples of pastries and main dishes "this is really good Roderich will be pleased" that made his day "merci beaucoup!". When i left the kitchen i ran into Elizaveta.

"Ah just the person i was coming to see, hows the decorating coming along?" i asked her "its coming along great, i knew you were making your rounds with the people you've assigned so i came to meet you its a surprise" i nodded "i'm sure to be amazed, is anyone else helping you?" "yes, Alfred felt left out so did Matthew,Arthur, Feliciano and Ludwig" i snickered "thats alright, that ballroom is a big place four people couldnt tackle it all by themselves"

I felt as if there was something on her mind "Kentin? i know your Chloe won't be here but i was wondering if you could be my escort to the ball?" oh she was too cute, reminded me of Chloe "thank you for being considerate, i'd like that" i smiled at her softly "thank you Kentin, well better get back to being in charge, don't want the boys to put their own colors from their countries into the elegant colors i picked" i stopped her "i know you want it to be a surprise and i should really see if Roderich will approve so can i please see what you have done? i wont tell anyone" i promised

"Alright, come in, your like Feliciano, i can't say no to him either" I followed Elizaveta and saw the ballroom with awe "this is amazing, Elizaveta" It felt like i had stepped into a fairytale, golden silk material went from one pillar to the other, the crystal chandelier had silver ribbon hanging from it, and the table cloth was white silk as well.

 I noticed Alfred and Matthew helping eachother out well more like Alfred is trying to make it a contact sport while tying white satin bows onto the pillars "ha! beat you bro!" i heard Alfred exclaim beating Matthew "cut it out" he quietly protested "Elizaveta, are they?" i asked her "brothers? yes they are, they were split apart when Arthur took Alfred, Francis found Matthew and raised him even now Matthew is treated as if he isn't there" Elizaveta "sad, i saw him" i informed her "I don't know how that happened but now because you saw Matthew, everyone's noticing him" 

I gasped "i did that? i made him visible to others?" she nodded "You dumkoff!" i looked to see Ludwig hopping up and down holding his foot, seems like Feliciano accidentally dropped the box he was holding which was apparently heavy and the box landed on Ludwig's foot "Im so sorry Germany!" that reminded me

 "Elizaveta? why do you nations occasionally use the nation names?, when i first met you you were yelling at Gilbert and calling him Prussia, Feliciano sometimes uses Germany or Romano with his brother" i asked "we do occasionally like you said, we usually use the nation names when we are angry or excited or if we just don't feel like using the human names" Elizaveta answered 

"ok, do the 2p nations have human names as well?" i was asking too many questions i knew "yes, but they aren't known to us or to them as far as i know no one in that world knows their true names" i nodded "beat you again brother! gee Matt your so slow" i snickered at Alfred's taunting "Alfred i told you to cut it out, everything is not competition you know" Matthew told him "puh-lease, you've kicked my butt at hockey in the Olympics you should follow your own advice bro" i shook my head "quite the contrast between Mattie and Alfred" i mused she giggled but when i noticed Feliciano i saw him giving the same killer glare from yesterday at Ludwig's back, i lookd at Elizaveta and she noticed it too.

"Feliciano is never like this Kentin, something is wrong" she whispered "i saw that look before Ludwig was yelling at Feliciano, his back was turned and he was glaring like he is now hands in fists to the point his knuckles were turning white" i whispered back "somethings not right, i grew up with Feliciano in Roderich's house" "lets keep our suspicions to ourselves ok Elizaveta" i suggested and she nodded in agreement. As soon as we saw the glare, Ludwig turned around and Feliciano's facial expression turned back to normal.

Aside from what me and Elizaveta had witnessed we acted as if nothing was out of the ordinary. I walked out of the ballroom confidant that the decorating would be ok. I noticed Kiku sitting beside a pond outside "Kiku" he turned to me and gave me a soft smile "i got some questions" "alright what do you want to know?"  he asked, i sat down beside him crosslegged

 "How do you know your human names, wouldn't it just be simple to call eachother by your nation names?" i asked "Its a matter of being an individual, while we use the nation names, we prefer to use the human names, as for how we know, some of us searched for the human names for weeks, months, years even it took me 3 years before i finally knew my name was Honda Kiku the younger nations such as Alfred and Matthew they somehow automatically know"

I closed my eyes for a moment "what was my great great grandmother like?" "she was very kind, Elizabeth got along well with Alfred who was a teenager, they were both saracastic at times. I found she appreciated the beauty of nature, her favorite thing to admire was the sun on water. Elizabeth was determined, strong willed and sometimes headstrong but she stayed focused on what she needed to do, every one of us loved her" i smiled softly "can i really save your world and mine? thats a big responsibility, i feel like everyone hates me for being here" i looked away 

"I believe you can, all of the nations are getting used to you, i speak for the Axis when i say that we are accepting you, Feliciano accepted you fast enough, im slowly am, Ludwig is a tougher nut to crack but trust me your well liked here" Kiku stood up and bowed from the waist "a pleasure it was to speak with you i must be going now" he started to walk away "wait will you be here for the ball? even if you don't dance everyone will miss you" he turned and looked at me "we will see, i always say no after all" he answered and left the garden.

I was sort of following Feliciano after that without his knowing when i bumped into someone "oh im sorry" i looked up to see Elizaveta "what are you doing?" i whispered "i should be asking you the same question Kentin" "i am curious of Feliciano, you said he isnt the type to glare" i told her "you have a party to come together, i'll keep an eye on Italy" she whispered to me, after she waved me away with her hand.

I conversed with the nations, i didn't want to seem like a pest by checking on everything for the party. Everytime i did see Feliciano i watched him but if he noticed me, I'd smile and wave before walking off. I realized ive yet to meet more nations and i was surprised for a couple of days, there was no attacks not by the mysterious 2p nation who threw a knife at me or by any of the 2p counterparts for that matter. 

I noticed a girl wearing a long dark pink dress that had lighter pink stripes, a dark red ribbon tied in a bow around her neck. she wore tights and black mary janes. In her short blond hair was a blue satin ribbon and she had green eyes. I felt a pang of pain in my heart, she looked like Chloe when she was younger. She appeared to be looking for someone so i went over "excuse me, are you lost?" the girl jumped when i touched her shoulder "who are you?" she asked in a high pitched accent that sounded a little bit like Roderich's "My name is Kentin Phillips, tell me what were you looking for?" i kneeled down on one knee staring into the young girls eyes 

"My name is Liechtenstein and im looking for my big bruder" she answered and looked away "and who might that be? is it Roderich?" i assumed that it was him when "Lili! get over here!" i turned to see a man wearing a dark green coat that had a white cross on each sleeve on the shoulder and brown pants that were rolled up over the brown boots, he had blond hair and green eyes the same as Liechtenstein, his arms were crossed as Liechtenstein ran to him "big bruder!" he just shook his head before turning to me "Your Kentin Phillips are you not?" i nodded "Idiot, you have alot to answer for, putting the nation's lives in danger as they have to save yours, you better repay that back by saving our world" he turned and walked away "wait who are you?" i yelled at him "my human name is Vash Zwingli my nation name is Switzerland and her human name is Lili Zwingli" i nodded and he walked away, Lili waving at me and smiling.