Defiance in the Making

Cutie's P.O.V. 

                   "They've all opened their eyes except for Cutie... Is she okay...? Oh Malice, what if she dies!" 

                   "She'll be fine." A tom growled with a roll of his round, nefarious, heinous eyes. "If she dies, well, that's one less mouth to feed." 

                    A dark brown tomkit, an exact image of his father, but just with a pushed-in face like his mother's tumbled over his sister. His sister was a horridly scruffy she-cat with tiny yet razor-sharp claws almost like a baby hawk's, but she didn't look much like her parents, with a face with a long muzzle and a moderately brown pelt. 

                   Then a shekit a cat with the appearance of her mother, but just with a regular face mewed, "What's wrong with her? Will she be okay?"  

                    Sweetie coaxed, suppressing her fear, "I'm sure she will be, Sugar. Oh! She's opening her eyes!"  

                      The voices around Cutie echoed around her as her small, brown eyelids twitched as he eyes fluttered open. Her eyes were a a deep, soulful auburn with  profound amber swirls with her immense, round jet-black pupils. Cutie gazed up, everything seeming blurry. Then she blinked a few times, taking in her surroundings. Wow! There's so many things to see, so many things going on, so many things to do...! 

                     Instantly the wind knocked out of her as a dark brown and black bundle of fur came crashing down into her like lightening slamming into a tree.     

                    "Hiya! I'm Spice! Mama said that you'd open you're eyes an you did! By the way, I'm your brother, Spice. Wanna play?" 

                     Cutie was perplexed at Spice's sudden and fast talking. "What's going-" 

                    "Oh and hi! I'm Sugar, your sister. Sorry about Spice. He tends to like to tackle cats." 

                     Struggling under Spice's weight as he cuffed at her ears she grumbled. "You think?" 

                      "Spice! Get off! She's too young, can't you see?" Sweetie scolded. 

                       "Aw, I was just having some fun. He sighed then whispered to Cutie, looking her in the eye,"Don't think that you're safe from my tackling!" 

                       Hopefully Sweetie will protect me... And hmm, what about Malice? He must be my father.  

                        Malice scoffed,"They should tackle each other, its not Spice's fault that Cutie is weak.        

                        Sweetie hissed,"Now Malice, that's not-"

                         "She's not weak! Daddy, why would you think that?" Sugar defiantly whined as she curled her tail around her sister's shoulder.

                          "Because she's weak. She was the last to open her eyes.  It must be bad luck. She should be more like you and Spice." Malice scoffed impolitely at Sugar's aggravated retort, yet he looked to Spice with pure, obvious favoritism. 

                            "Malice at least make use of yourself without saying anything, if you don't have anything friendly to say at all!" Sweetie exclaimed with hurt as she saw her family arguing.