Introductions

"Kagome, I need you to solve a mystery that's happening in a restaurant in England." Sesshomaru said to Kagome on a chair behind a desk in big office.

He looks to be 21 years old even though he is way older than that, white long hair that stopped below his butt and has golden colored eyes. He wore a black business suit, with a white undershirt under it and a black tie.

As for Kagome she looks to be 10 even though she is 12 years old, long black raven hair that also stopped below her butt and has big aqua blue eyes. She wore a light dress to compliment her eyes that has a white ribbon around her waist, wore a white socks along and wore white shoes.

Kagome starred at Sesshomaru and nodded. "Yes, nii-sama" She said as she curtseyed and left to leave for England in a fast jet.

When she got to England she pulled out a cellphone from her dress pocket and dialed a number. The cellphone was a black IPhone, where you touch the screen.

"Hello?" a voice said on the other side of the phone.

"Nii-sama, you did not identify the restuarant that I would be solving."

"The restuarant you are looking for is called, 'Supreme S', understand?"

"I understood" Kagome answered in the phone.

"Good, before I forget there would be new detectives from Japan to solve it also."

"Thank you for informing me of this information, Nii-sama."

"Alright, now excuse me I have to do some paper work." then the line was cut off.

Kagome put away the phone and began to walk through the side walk.

She was then infront of a restuarant that has a sign on top of the door that says, 'Supreme S'.

She saw a blond haired teenage girl and a tall man.

The teenager's hair stopped around her waist, has brown eyes, wearing a bright blue aristocrat's dress. She was reading a pedestal near the door with sparkles in her eyes.

The man has two colored hair, blond and chestnut brown, has green eyes and he wore a nice blue suit with a white scarf tied around his neck and stuffed into his jacket. He also wore a pair of leather gloves that were a chestnut brownish-red color.

"Good morning, are you the new detectives from Japan that are here to also solve this mystery?" Kagome asked catching both of their attention.

Before the blond girl could talk the tall man answered. "Indeed, this is my sensei, Yako Katsuragi and I'm Neuro Nougami, her assistant. I take it you are from Japan too." he said with a smile.

Kagome nodded then curtseyed. "Nice to meet you, I am Kagome Higurashi-Taishio and I am also here to solve this mystery."

Yako looked at her with a blush. She's so cute. She looks like a young model or like a cute life size doll.

As for Neuro he looked at her curiously. He felt a pull between each other then he felt her energy around her lick his own energy.'Her energy for some reason feels pure, clean.

It then hit him as he began to smirk. A priestass? And a young one at that. Interesting.

Right then two boys one blond that is a slight taller than the other boy who has dark blue hair, in aristocrat's suits, that seems to be 12 years old came toward them each having a butler behind each of them.

"Good morning" The blond boy said with a smile on his face, while the other one nodded.

Kagome nodded at both at them as Yako waved at them.

"I'm Alois Trancy and this is my butler, Claude Faustus." The blond said pointing at the butler behind him, who bowed a bit.

"Ciel Phantomhive and this is my butler, Sebastian Michaelis." The other boy said also pointing at the other butler behind him, who also bowed a bit.

Kagome looked at them and she noticed that she has the same height as Ciel, so that means that Alois is a slight taller than her too. She also noticed that they have a hint of a demonic aura around them but still had a human aura. Their butlers has a huge amount of demonic aura around them along with the tall man, Neuro.

"This here is my sensei, Yako Katsuragi, high school girl detective. I'm her assistant Neuro Nougami." Neuro introduced with his hand on top of Yako's head.

Then they looked at Kagome.

"Kagome Higurashi-Taishio, 12 years old, also a detective. You can all call me Kagome." She said calmly.

They looked at her in shock at what they heard, except for the 3 demons.

Neuro just smirked at her.

She could become one of my slaves, that is if she could solve this mystery.

Claude and Sebastian's eyebrows twitched at the little girl when they looked into her soul after seeing her pure white aura that surround Kagome.

Her soul is pure, what is she? Claude thought.

Why is there a young priestass here in England? Sebastian thought when he realized that she was a priestass after looking at her soul, but as he did that he felt a sudden pull towards her.

Alois sneered at this.

"Two girl detectives? That's preposterous! This has to be the most absurd thing I have ever heard. You have to be lying, pretty girls like you two tend to lie."

Yako looked down at her feet and blushed for being call pretty.

As for Kagome she ignored his compliment/insult and began to read the pedestal that Yako was reading before.

Bliss will envelop you, and you will gain the strength to win in all contests. Doubts will leave you, and success will knock on your door.

What an interesting lie. Things like that don't happen all the time and yet there are people who believe in that. Kagome looked at it for a few seconds before walking away and into the restuarant.

As she did so Yako clenched his fists tightly and looked up with a determined gleam in her chocolate eyes, "I will solve this mystery." she declared.

Kagome took a glance back at her and saw her following behind her with her assistant's help by grabbing her head and walked. She then saw Ciel and the others coming as well.

While they went into the restuarant Sebastian and Claude stopped for a moment to have a quick talk.

"Who would have thought that someone of his ilk would come here?" Claude said.

"Indeed, but not only that a priestass has come too." Sebastian commented, they both began to walk toward their master.

A priestass? So that is what she is, this is my first time seeing a priestass.

"I wonder if they have a motive of being here other than solving this case?" Sebastian said.

Claude just nodded as he looked at Kagome's back.