Threatening Letters

A guide guided them to the kitchen area so they would meet their client.

"Ahh! It's beginning to smell really good!" Yako said in a cheering attitude.

Kagome ignored them and continued to observe the area around her.

They entered into the kitchen to see chefs yelling at each other, cooking, spicing, cutting, taking up orders and other things.

The guide then informed them. "This is the main kitchen. Besides this one, there are two personal kitchens."

From out of the steam a smiling chef came out. He had long platinum blonde hair in a ponytail and a kindly look. "Owner!" the guide exclaimed.

"What a surprise, you must be the nobles and the detectives I heard so much about." the owner said. He bowed respectively, "My deepest apologies for having you specially come here. I am the owner chef of this establishment, Shirota." he introduced himself.

"This kitchen is really spacious, isn't it?" Alois commented peering around the busy workplace. "And there are even personal kitchens?"

"Yes... Only a select few may prepare the main dishes here. Which is why two kitchens have been set aside for the chief and myself." Shirota gestured to a silhouette of a man working on a soup.

When Kagome saw it she was for some reason suspicious about it.

"That over there is my right-hand man, the chief chef of this restaurant, Unno. " Shirota smiled, "But, enough about this, let us talk in my office."

"Let's, I have a lot of questions about you're...problem." Ciel said as Alois smirked and followed.

Kagome walked behind them for she was observing the kitchen as much as she could.

Kagome thought of something then went into the office that they were heading to.

The nobles and detectives had their own couch to sit on, with their butlers and assistant by their side.

"Now, about the threatening letter?" Ciel said.

Shirota looked up, "This is it." he went into his desk and pulled out the letter.

Kagome stood up and began to read aloud for the others to hear it also.

"'This restuarant should not have existed. Before long, Heaven will unleash it's judgement.'"

"I thought is was a small prank at first," Shirota stood up from his seat. "but they kept arriving, so I couldn't simply ignore them anymore."

Kagome then asked. "Could I see the other letters you said that kept arriving?"

Shirota then pulled out more from his deask and pulled out a bunch of letters.

Kagome reed some out loud to the others.

'Heed my warnings or else.' 'You should close this restaurant if you know what's good for you.' and other things like that.

"It would seem the first one is either a prank as you said or someone from another restuarant threatening this place for they themself felt threatened at the thought it being above their statues." she said as she thought.

"And the other letters?" Ciel questioned.

"Someone else wrote it who also detest this place and started after the first letter for the restuarant to think that the same person is sending it to them."

"How do you know they are from different people instead of the same person?" Sebastian questioned.

"The first letter sounded like it was a rival against this restaurant. As for the others they sound as if they have a different motive as if they dispise this place or someone who works here." Kagome explained then added. "Or someone who own's this place." she said as she secretly looked at Shirota. Kagome saw his eyes widened then narrowed his eyes at her. When she looked at the others, everyone, except the demons, eyes widened a bit at how she sounded like a professional.

When Ciel got out of his shock he then said, "I will call up my connections with the Scotland Yard. For now, we will have personnel patrol here several times a day." suddenly there was a crashing sound and a high pitched scream. Immediately everyone sprinted to the kitchen where the scream originated.

Except for Kagome and Neuro, who just walked.

"You are quite like a professional detective." Neuro complimented.

"I am a professional detective." Kagome said plainly.

"Quite young for a girl like you to be doing these kinds of things."

"What do you mean by 'a girl like me' exactly? You mean for my age or me being a priestass?" she said calmly.

"Both" Neuro said with a smirk.

She is quite alert and smart too.