The Kiss

As Kagome was sleeping, she felt a familiar aura coming to her room. When the door opened Kagome instantely woke up and could hear the door being closed slowly, but she didn't move anything except her eyes.

When she realized who it was she sat up. "Really?" she sighed. "This again." she said before turning her attention to a dissapointed Kaname.

"Kagome-chan~!" he whined. "You ruined my surprise~!"

"It's your own fault for being loud." Kagome mumbled before going back to sleep.

Just when she was about to go to dreamland she felt Kaname glomping her.

"Your soooo soooo cute~!" he exclaimed.

"Let go!" she said a bit loudly.

"I can't help it! You were soooo cute in that dress I gave you a couple of months ago!" he then pulled out his IPhone and showed Kagome all the pictures of her he had tooken at the ball 2 days ago, also the day Lizzy left to go home.

"You were soooo cute~!"

"Whatever! Just let me sleep!" she struggled.

"That's a great idea!" Kaname pulled the cover over them and pulled Kagome to his chest as he slept.

"Good night!"

"... Good night." Kagome mumbled in his shirt.

When it was morning Kagome was starting to wake up along with Kaname.

"Onii-san? Can you get out? I have to get ready for breakfast." Kagome yawned as she rubbed her eyes childishly.

"Alright, lets go take a shower together." he said as he began to walk to the private bathroom.

"No way you pervert!" Kagome pulled her brother by the back collar of his shirt, and dragged him out the door before closing and locking the door behind her.

"Kagome~!" Kaname whined on the other side of the door.

"Go take a shower somewhere else." Kagome said as she went straight to the private bathroom.

When Kagome was done with brushing her teeth and taking a shower, she tried her best to put on the corset.

"Why do women in England where such things?" she said a bit agitated by the article of clothing. Kagome then heard a knock on the bathroom door. "Ms. Kagome do you need help with the corset?"

"Yes" Kagome mumbled as she wrapped a fluffy towel around herself before walking to the door unlocking it. "Is the corset not ment for the person to do on themselves?"

"No, it is not. I apologize for not informing you about it." Sebastian said sadly.

"You don't need to worry about it?" Kagome said boredly.

As Kagome and Sebastian continue with their normal routine, with Sebastian helping her with the clothes, Sebastian payed close attention to Kagome's body; even through he saw it a couple of times already.

Sometimes as he helped Kagome into a dress he would wish that she could where boy clothes. He just want a longer time with dressing Kagome, but he was okay as long he could see Kagome's body. After Sebastian was done helping Kagome into the corset he started to help Kagome into a nice light green dress. As he helped her into the dress he would sometimes take the chance to glance at her B-cup breasts. When he was done helping Kagome into everything Kagome realized something.