Don't Eat Me!

In England,

"England is a pretty crowded place." Kagome noted, after walking for about an hour, while they tryed not to bump into people as they walked through the sidewalks.

"Yea" Yako agreed.

As they walked, they went past a pastry shop and Yako couldn't help but stop her footing and pressed her face against the cool window of the shop.

Neuro and Kagome noticed that they were missing someone and turned around to find the blonde japanese girl looking through a window.

"Louse, all that's in that tiny brain are filled with food." Neuro said, as they walked to Yako before grabbing her head.

"What were you looking at?" Kagome said before she looked through the window to see multiple types of pastries.

She didn't realize that she was staring at them before someone touched her shoulder.

Kagome turned her attention to the gloved hand that she knew belonged to the sadistic demon.

"Kagome? Do you like sweets?" Yako said looking at her. Kagome looked at them with an unnoticable blush on her cheeks before shaking her head.

"Let's go, we need to go back to the manor before it's night." Kagome said before walking towards the direction where the Phantomhive manor was.

"Okay" Yako grinned with a blush on her cheeks thinking how cute Kagome was, trying to hide her love for sweets.

Phantomhove Manor,

When they got back to the mansion there were a few minutes before it's time for dinner.

Kagome quickly changed back to wearing a simple blue dress, before walking out the door to the dining room.

When she opened the door to the dining room she heard steps quickly going to her direction, the figure leaped in the air to tackle Kagome, but only landed on their face when Kagome took a side step to dodge the attack.

"Why did you move?" Kaname said as he sat up rubbing his face.

"Why wouldn't I? You would just try to crush me so I could call you with those disgusting names or do something unnecessary again." Kagome said, while taking a seat next to Yako.

Kaname just went back inside the room and went into a corner to sulk.

"Idiot" Kagome said as Saito came into the room sitting next to Kagome.

"Good evening" Saito greeted to her, while she just nodded to him.

"I presume that everythings going well for you?" he nodded.

"And you as well?"

"Indeed, but I would be better if my brother would stop with his obsession." Kagome said, looking carefully at the said male as he continued to sulk, while touching her left shoulder, shivering.

"Hm? Is there something wrong with that shoulder?" Saito noticed her grabbing her left shoulder.

"Nothing much"