The Odd Morning

Kagome woke up as she rubbed her eyes.

She looked out the window and the a beautiful weather. It was sunny and had a couple of clouds, but it was still peaceful.

Kagome felt some demonic aura above her and looked up still rubbing her eyes. When she looked up the first thing she saw was green eyes. When she finished rubbing her eyes she had a better view and saw Neuro upside down standing on the ceiling.

Kagome had a confused look on her tired face and yawned. "Why are you *Yawn* on the ceiling?"

Neuro smirked at her. "You don't seem surprised at all."

"Of course I'm not surprised, you're a demon. Demons can do things that humans can't do *Yawn* and this is one of them." Kagome rubbed her eyes childishly. "How long have you been up there?"

Neuro thought. "About an hour ago."

Kagome nodded lazily. "Are you still thinking about making me your slave?" Neuro had a sadistic smile on his face at that.

"Of course, if you become my slave, I would have my meals faster than usual with your assistance and Yako would learn a few things from you."

Kagome sighed. "Nii-sama will be coming here to visit me and listen to the song i'm still making in a bit. You could talk to him and see if he would agree." she said as she starred at him.

"Oh~" Neuro said as his green eyes glowed for a moment.

They both then heard a knock on the door. "Ms. Kagome, are you a wake?" Kagome recognized the voice that belongs to a certain demon butler.

"Yeah, *Yawn* I'm a bit tired."

The door then opened to reveal Sebastian holding a dress along with other stuff for her to wear. When Sebastian saw Neuro in Kagome's room standing on the ceiling he felt an emotion he thought he would never feel.

Jealousy

Sebastian kept a smile on his face and walked up to Kagome as Neuro jumped down to the ground. "Here you go, Ms. Kagome your clothes for today." he said as he handed Kagome the clothes she would be wearing for today.

"Thanks" Kagome said as she looked at the dress should be wearing today. It was a light green version of her dress she wore yesterday.

"Nii-sama would be coming here to visit to hear the song." Kagome said as she looked at Sebastian. "Is that okay?" Sebastian had a smile on his face.

"I'm quite sure that the young master wouldn't mind meeting your older brother. Who knows, they might have a business discussion and become business partners."

Kagome looked at him at his red eyes and nodded.

"Well then, could you two get out of my room please, I need to get ready for the day." Kagome said as she walked toward the room's private bathroom.

When she went into the bathroom forgetting to lock, she could hear them walking out of the room and heard the door close.

Kagome put the clothes Sebastian gave her on a table and took her clothes off. As she took off her clothes she ran the tub with warm water. When finished disrobing she turned the water off and went in the tub.

It feels warm. Kagome thought as she relaxed for a bit, after spilling a few drops from a bottle with a picture of a rose, she found in the bathroom, into the tub so that her body could smell like roses. After a few seconds the smell of roses filled the air.

After a minutes she took another bottle with a picture of a rose and spilled a few drops from the bottle onto her hands. After she rubbed them together she began to massage her hair to make it smell like a rose after she was done bathing.