Aya Asia

In the Morning,

Kagome yawned as she sat up and stretched.

She can feel a familiar aura above her, but didn't look up. "Neuro, did you stop nii-san from coming in?"

"If I didn't he might do something unnecessary to my servent."

"..." Kagome just stood up and got ready before breakfast as Neuro got down and went out the room.

When everyone was in the dinning room eating there was a knocking sound, before Sebastian went to answer the door.

After a minute the dinning door opened to reveal Sebastian with four other good looking guys.

"Mr. Higurashi, it would seem that these four gentlemen are here to pick you up." Sebastian said gestering to the four beside him.

"Kei? Haru? Shin? Jun? What are you guys doing here?" Kaname said.

"We got a text from Kago-chan to pick you up." a red head, known as Jun, drummer of 'Crush', said.

"So you've been in England." a guy with black hair, known as Shin, a bass player of 'Crush', said.

"Your obsession is quite annoying. Isn't that right Haru?" a blond, known as Kei, lead singer of 'Crush', said to a quite dark green haired guy, known as Haru, pianoist of 'Crush', who nodded.

"B-but I don't want to leave Kagome alone with those men!" he pointed at Neuro and Sebastian.

"She can take care of herself. Now let's go." Kei said as Jun and Shin started to drag a crying Kaname out the room.

"Noooooo!" everyone heard for a while before they were in the Jet.

After a while of the event they all heard another Jet outside that have already landed, and as quickly as that everyone, including the servents, went into the Jet to Japan.

When it was afternoon they all made it to Tokyo. The Jet landed on the roof of a tall building.

When the door of the Jet opened they all walked out to see Sesshomaru on a red carpet. Each side of him were Velvet ropes and guards to hold back many photographers and reporters.

Kagome was the first to walk out. She had a sweet smile that made anyone consider her as a doll.

"Hey look! There's Higurashi-Taishio-san!" a man said taking pictures of her, along with the others.

"Ms. Higurashi-Taishio, please look over here!" a woman yelled over the crowd that also yelled out questions.

Kagome raised a hand and silenced everyone, but that still did not decrease the amount of cameras flashing.

"Good afternoon everyone, I am grateful to see many people the moment I got to Tokyo. Without further ado, I would like to introduce everyone my special guest from England." Kagome motioned her hand to Ciel, who calmily stood next to her with dignity.

"This is Ciel Phantomhive, or in Japanese terms 'Phantomhive Ciel,' the owner of Funtom company." many pictures were taken.