Dada

I held onto our baby girl Julie, 7 months old.

Yes I said our

Your probably wondering where my husband is...
Well he's in Chicago right now, almost finishing up his tour around North America. While I am here in Pickering ON, taking care of my beautiful baby, but also...missing my husband, Shawn.

Yes I am the wife of Shawn Mendes. Hate me all you want for being married to him and 'stealing your man', remember, he'll still be your boyfriend, but always be my man.

It was the middle of the night, and right when I fell asleep from tossing and turning, missing the one I love...an hour later, the baby decided that it would be the best time to have a bottle.
Cries came from her bedroom next to mine...or, what used to be ours. I rolled my eyes getting up from my bed. I creaked open her half open door, finding Julie in her crib, sobbing her eyes out. I hushed the child "shhh, it's okay mommy is here"

I rocked her back and forth heading downstairs towards the kitchen to get a bottle. I held Julie against my chest with one arm, opening the fridge with the other. I grabbed the pink bottle filled with milk and a rubber tip and put the bottle in the microwave. Couple minutes later, the door bell rang, who would be at my door this early?

The microwave beeped causing Julie to cry even more. I rushed over to the microwave trying not to drop my daughter, and still having a door to answer. "Goodness Julie" I whispered Taking warm bottle out, I practically shove the thing in Julie's mouth which also means shut up in a mothers eye. Over exaggerating? I think yes. The door bell rung again. What an impatient asshole this person is.

I walked over to the door and opened it, smelling the summer rain outside. I couldn't believe my eyes. I thought he still had another two weeks of touring, it couldn't be

It was

My husband Shawn.

I wish I could of jumped in his arms but my...our daughter was filling in that space.

I stood there in awe "you're...YOURE HERE!" I screamed as Shawn giggled side hugging me with the baby on the other side

"I am here my love I am" he cried kissing my cheek
"is that...Julie?" He asked continuing to speak. I nodded as Shawn started to cry even more.

"She precious. Can, can I hold her?" Shawn asked

I replied sarcastic "no you're only the father of this innocent child"

Handing the child over to him, Shawn sighed "she's perfect"

"Come inside please!" I cheered after he took the baby from my hands. I've never seen Shawn be so excited with a baby before. He was only here of the first four months because of touring. Three months for babies is a lot of growing

"Hello princess!" He babied her, tickling her tiny plump stomach as she giggled with a toothless grin.

I took Shawn's wet coat and hung it up as he walked in and sat on the couch with our daughter. I joined beside him watching Julie hold both of Shawn's index fingers.

I smiled "don't I get a kiss?"

Shawn looked over at me having the baby on his lap "of course baby girl" he said pecking my lips. His attention went straight back to the baby, which I didn't really care about. I haven't changed, but our daughter has and she needed more of the attention.

"God, y/n she looks just like you..." Shawn whispered

I giggled "yea kinda but...she has your eyes, even Aaliyah noticed"

Shawn kissed Julie's chubby cheeks, both had one sloppy kiss from Shawn's mouth "oh yea? Do they swing by here a lot?"

I nodded "yea you're sister babysits Julie on weekends when I have to run errands"

Shawn giggled "you actually put our only daughter in my sister's hands?!"

I shrugged while Shawn laughed even more "I can't believe you...did I tell you the time she burnt water and almost caught our house on fire?"

"Shawn, she was eight then" I replied

Shawn handed me Julie and kissed my lips "I've missed my two beautiful girls" he whispered in my ear and kiss Julie's head. Her little head turned to Shawn and pointed with her pudgy fingers
"Dada!"

Me and Shawn looked at each other in awe. Shawn snatched the child as I jumped with glee

"THATS RIGHT BABY GIRL! DADA!!" Shawn cheered holding Julie up in the air, spinning around.

I sighed and started to tear up "aww...her first words..."

Shawn held Julie around his torso bouncing up and down to make her smile.

"So...when do you leave?" I asked sheepishly

Shawn smiled brightly "baby, the tour is done"

My jaw dropped to the floor "really?!"

Shawn nodded and I hugged him on the opposite side from where Julie was.

"Tell me all about the tour Shawn...I'll go put Julie to bed first-"

"No! I want to..." He blushed. Going upstairs with our daughter I followed him. He entered Julie's room and placed he in the white and pink with an accent of baby blue crib. Shawn handed her a little stuffy from his back pocket and laid it beside her. I watched all the action from Julie's door frame. Shawn kissed her forehead as I heard him whisper "good night my beautiful angel"

With that he came towards the door. I step back so that he can shut the door behind him and so he did. I stood there for a couple of seconds until realization finally hits. I couldn't believe myself up until now. Jumping into his open arms, I wrapped my legs around him and kissed his cheek millions of times. Shawn practically ran to what is now our bedroom and laid me down on the bed. He crawled next to me

"I love you so much" he whispered

I replied blushing "I love you too"

Shawn giggled "you don't know how much I've missed both you and Julie, y/n..."

I faced the other way to looking into his eyes alike from my daughters, and kissed his plump lips. I almost drifted to sleep...and then the baby woke up again. Shawn started to laugh, me on the other hand, was not impressed

"Want me to get her babe?" Shawn asked kissing my cheek

"Sure dada" I replied as he walked out of our room going into our daughters