Wow

I have to do it...this is my chance to ask out the girl of my dreams

Here I am, a stupid minor niner looking at her...my beautiful y/n.

Well...she's not mine yet. But she will be, hopefully.

"C'mon man just ask her out!" Brian said patting my shoulder. I licked my teeth, mouth closed feeling the metal on my my almost perfect teeth. I nodded running my fingers through my hair "I'm ready..."

Then the bell rang, which means it was my que to walk faster to catch up to the most beautiful y/n. She had a faster pace since we were both niners and we didn't want to be late for class.
"Y/n?" I screamed a slight

She turned around to see me. She didn't know me all that well, but I knew her like the back of my hand. I don't stalk her or anything, but I hear things and all I want to do is find out more. I've gotten to the point that I am love struck, a fool for love...and in love.

Y/n kinda grinned while knitting her eyebrows "Shawn?"

She knows my name...

Then u froze, not knowing how to put it and soon, the hallways were filled with nothing but whispers. I see a circle surrounding us

"Uhmm...I would...do you..."

Oh muffins I'm fucking up

I blushed awkwardly and finally had the courage to ask the one I wanted since pre k.

"Wanna see a movie?...or, something?" I asked

The crowd now filled with 'ouuuu's' as y/n looked around frightened may I add. She licked her lips and breathed out

"Uhmm, I'm sorry but...I don't...sorry but it's a no" she confessed as the whole crowd sounded if something dramatic happened in a theatre. Everyone carried on and y/n just stood there.

She weakly smiled "I'm sorry..."

I nodded as tears filled my eyes "you know...for you to say no in front of all those people...you have a lot of nerve to break a guys heart plus embarrass him"

Y/n tried to get the words out of her mouth but I cut her off "but I guess you can't judge a book my its cover...don't talk to me"

With that i walked away with my heart sinking with sadness and pure embarrassment. My friends tried to comfort me, but I ignored it and carried on with my day

One day she'll regret it

*couple years later*

Your pov

"Babe did you pick up the mail today?" My husband Jack asked. I turned around and shook my head "n-no I was really caught up with work"

Jack sighed "okay, it's okay I'll go get it"

As he came towards me to get the keys off our coffee table, I bit my lip "sorry baby I just..."

"Don't be" he whispered kissing my forehead with his soft lips. I smiled in bliss as he exited the house. I propped my feet up on the grey suede couch and turned the tv on. The news was on of course since Jack is never home to watch the sporting events. About to change the channel, something caught my eye as a faint sound of music rung in my ears. The news broadcaster quoted "life of the party, number one in the U.S. Gosh, Shawn Mendes a Canadian boy from Pickering-"

I quickly paused it and had to look at it one more time. As I replayed it over and over again, I realized that was the boy I rejected in high school.

Wow...
My eyes were glued to the screen as a tall slightly tanned brown haired--and might I add braceless boy appears on my tv. I breathed out shaky as I grabbed my iPhone going through my contacts to call Jack

It rang five time before answering machine came on

"Hey it's Jack Gilensky, I can't get to the phone right now, leave me a message. Bye."

Beeppppppp

I sighed will getting up to put on my uggs "hey baby, I'll just be out to get food, I'll be back, bye babe"

I hug up grabbing the nearest sweater to me , which was Jack's light grey hoodie that draped over my black leggings. Putting the phone in the connected pocket and swung the door open, then shutting it.

I had to find Shawn...and even apologize.

Not because he's famous now...but I haven't realized how hurt he must of been now that I think of it. Plus, Shawn did get hotter. But I have to promise myself...I am a married woman. Plus he probably has moved on. I just need to say sorry. Because at the end of the day, it probably still hurts him.
_________________________________
Yea ill let you decide if there should be a part two. And I promise and I swear that it won't be terrible like my other ones.

As always, vote, comment and send me any requests, questions or concerns

Loveeeee
Drea😻