Explanation/ Intro (?)

This is a GAY LOVE STORY. If you aren't into this kinda thing, please leave. No hate please~!
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•**•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

this werewolf story has some differences from the traditional werewolf ways. So here's a list to help you readers out there~:

First: the werewolves are one person and one mind, so sorry if it's boring but that means that a werewolf doesn't have 2 things of him: human and wolf.

Second: to find your mate you must be 17 exactly, which means, even if it's your 17th birthday, you ain't gonna find your mate until your time of birth.

Third: both partners have to hit their time of birth on their 17th birthday to identify each other as their mate. So if an 18 year old has a 16 year old mate, they would still not be able to find their mate since the mate hasn't turn 17 exactly.

Fourth: if a mate dies before turning their exact 17th birthday, the other mate will never know his mate has died nor will he ever find one. The remaining mate is spared from the excruciating agony mates have when they have already found each other. Instead, the mate just lives the rest of his life without ever knowing or finding his mate. It turns them into a bit of a hollow shell. These type of wolves are known as Lone wolves and are pitied upon.

Fifth: it is very rare for mates to have a 5+ age difference, so wolves who haven't found their mates in 4 years are presumed to be lone wolves.

Sixth: when both mates have already reached their exact 17th birthday, they sense an extremely intensified version of their mate's scent and may even "see" it. When the wolf dies before finding his mate, the scent will return to normal and the mate will undergo excruciating agony since they already know their mate from their scent.

Seventh: when both partners have already turned their exact 20th birthday, they go to the Falls of the Stars in the middle of the night to be blessed by the Goddess and receive their True bonds (which kinda makes them official,
Like a marriage or a mating mark). After that, the mates are referred to as Bonded Mates. When a fellow wolf introduces him and his mate, it's common sense to inform which mating stage they're on: mates or bonded mates.

Eight: they keep their clothes when they shift, meaning they aren't naked when they go from wolf to human.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•
Anywho, that's the basic things you'd need for this story (well on the mate part). This will be my first story so any confusion, mistakes, or stuff, I'll try to clear up! So just comment or ask... I'll probably do a lot of rewriting (rephrasing things) to clear it up. This story focuses on mates Axel and Forrest.

Thank You.