Hikkums

"It's time...", the Alpha said to Axel and Forrest, "...TO START ON THE THIRD TRAINING~!!~!~!"

As the Alpha dramatically said this with her dramatical hands dramatically popping out and now dramatically swinging in the air, Axel's eyes lit up and he clapped and danced
from toe to toe while his mate sighed in exasperation. The Beta, on the other hand, was unfortunately used to this and made no such reaction to show his tire of his Alpha's dramatic-ness.

Forrest looked over at his mate who was doing his own celebratory dance, and couldn't help but forget the world around him while he congratulated Axel with a kiss on the forehead. Axel was stunned and in response, kisses his mate "properly", as he thinks, on the lips. The Beta looks over at his Alpha in concern, but mentally face palms after seeing Lavender in her own world, congratulating herself for being the best "as always".

The Beta looks around the "throne room" of the Alpha (where a door opens to a long and fancy hall to find a high throne at the end of it, the dramatical doing of the Alpha). A dancing elf that has entranced his beastly lover, and the even more so beastly, narcissistic, and dramatical queen on her dramatically made throne. The Beta keeps a stone face. This is what he deals with as a 21 year old werewolf. And people hardly believe his age for his maturity.

Good Luck Beta!

•*•*•

Axel

"I did it! I did it! I did it!!", I cheered for what probably seemed like the hundredth time.

Forrest chuckles in amusement, "You did! You did it!"

We were at my job and Forrest was helping me train the dogs. He only had to tell them a few times and they obeyed to please him. Forrest went to train a new dog once he sees them mindlessly obeying.

"They're such...ass kissers!", I said in the human tongue so they didn't understand.

Forrest laughed aloud, "You're thinking that now? How about your whole time of working here?"

"Well, I have to bribe them! Either that or befriend them or trick them!"

He just laughed even louder, "I thought you were your own Alpha in this place."

"Well that's cuz they never met a werewolf till me, the effect kinda wore out by now..."

Forrest chuckled lightly and focused his attention on a small, chihuahua. Hikkums.

"Sit."

Hikkums remained unfazed to both our disbelief.

"Sit.", this time he used his alpha tone.

Hikkums blinks at us, "No."

I gasped in an animated manner. Hikkums will rule the world!!

"What's your name?", Forrest asks.

"I am Hikkums."

"Hikkums...Are you aware of what you just did?"

"I have defied your evil manipulating ways to train us to be more obedient to our masters. I have defied what the dogs in this place find mesmerizing. I have defied...(a pause)...your alpha tone!!!"