1. Party & Protection

Allegra Moore to the side or above.

"Yes mom, yes, of course I'll behave, it's just a party with my college friends, mhm, yup, okay. Okay, bye, love you! Tell dad I love him too."

I say the last part a little louder than necessary because I know dad is in the background listening.

Or just listening from a distance.

Vampire hearing you know.

I step into my black Jeffrey Campbell shoes with spikes on the heel and shrug on my leather jacket.

"Are you ready, Ally?" my roommate and best friend Evelyn asks me as she opens the door to our room.

"Yup, in a sec," I answer and fix my shorts.

I did a once over on myself in our body length mirror and click my tongue, approving my own look.

Ripped, black denim shorts that went along with my shoes and jacket, a crimson red crop top and red lips to match.

Dad would've killed me if he saw me in this.

My dark brown hair down in its natural waves just how I like it to be.

Thank you mom for that one!

"All done and ready to go," I say and look over at her.

Eve stands ready by the door, one hand on her hip and the other on the door frame.

"Damn, you look smokin'!" I whistle, looking her up and down.

Her blonde locks are pulled back into a messy ponytail, making her sharp jawline very much visible.

She went for a more natural makeup look for this party since it was a 'back to school' party.

Even though school started weeks ago.

Eve was just like me when it came to colors, the darkest ones and mostly black were our favorites.

A short sleeved, black crop top was doing her breasts a huge favor as her black, leather high waist skirt came just a little above her belly button.

Her boots were to die for, just an inch beneath the knee and all covered in leather.

"Thank you, babe!" Eve smiles and puts her arm around my shoulders, kissing the side of my head.

~*~

The blood in my veins were pumping. My body's responding to the beat and I'm close to losing myself to the music.

Eve puts her hands on my hips and sways with me, my arms loosely wraps around her neck.

Despite the fact that she's bisexual and leans more towards girls isn't this weird at all.

There was this one time when she was totally wasted and kissed me. She apologized for months, but I was never mad at her for it.

I told her too, but she still apologized everytime we hung out after that.

That's the reason she keeps track on how much she drinks nowadays, cause she doesn't want that to happen again.

Eve tells me she's gonna get more to drink and I let go of her, finding the nearest couch to sit down on.

I watch Eve make her way to the kitchen as she sways her hips with her hands slightly in the air.

"She looks delicious," a female says from above me.

Her eyes are set on Eve who's talking eagerly with a girl by the entrance of the kitchen.

She dumps down beside me, smiling widely until her fangs were visible for me and every person within the couch.