3. Love & Loathe

Lilly Corelly to the side or above.

I awoke to a person's hot breathing into my ear and it annoyed the living daylights out of me.

"Collins," I yawn.

"Get out of my bed," I whine.

He groans in pain when I throw my head back and hit his forehead hard.

Ouch..

"Get out," I drawle out sleepily.

"Rise and shine, sunshine!"

Eve can't be more of a morning person than she already is, and even that's unbelievable.

"Get him out then I'll rise," I mumble, pressing my face into my pillow.

Turning to lay on my stomach Collins' arm follow, now meaning it's draped over my back.

"Naw, aren't you two just the cutest," Jess' voice cut in.

I give them both the finger, earning laughter from everyone in the room.

Why is everyone even awake now?

We have different schedules.

No...

"We're leaving now, my P.E class starts in 20."

"Bye Jessica, have a lovely day!"

Only Santiago.

"See you guys later," Jess said, obviously with a smile as she left.

"Xavier and I got Lab, so you girls have to join us."

Santiago's grinning when I squint my eyes to look at them, Lilly on the other hand looks beyond pissed.

He's already dressed in jeans, a white t-shirt with a black and blue checkered shirt on top.

Lilly's still in her pj's, sitting on the edge of the bed to allow Santiago some space to walk on.

"But I got dance practice," I protest, throwing my left arm out at him.

He takes one casual step back and grins even brighter than me, clasping his hands behind his head.

"If you have class, why is he not awake?" I tilt my head at Collins.

Who's still sound asleep even after my little attempt on waking him, which only awoke me more.

Lilly walks over to the bathroom and gets in, yanking the rope to pull Santiago even closer.

"Stay," she nearly growls.

"Stay," he mimics in a pitch high voice and points to the spot he was standing on.

"Cause it doesn't start yet, we still got an hour," Santiago shrugs.

"Asshat," I yawn and bump Collins hard enough for him to smack his head into the wall.

"Damn!" he groan and cover the spot he hit.

I chuckle and get up, pulling him along to the bathroom Lilly just came out of.

She looks relaxed and ready to go.

Her hair up in a high ponytail with a minimal amount of makeup on her face.

She normally wears noticeable makeup, but today we only have a few classes and we have to follow them around.

So we're both going for the simple and laid back look for today.

She has on a pair of black sweats and a light purple tank top, her slim frame still looking gorgeous.