10. Rain & Rage

This son of a bitch ( quite literally too ) won't leave us alone!!! Allyyyyyyy, help! - L.

Noah's being annoying, he won't leave us aloooooone... Xavier's gone back to soccer practice, but Noah decided to ditch and bother us. - J.

Can you tell the girls to stop bothering me? I'm supposed to be a captain for my team, and my second in command got a timeout from me. - X.

Whatever they're telling you... NOT TRUE! I did not ditch and I did not get a timeout, I'm actually sick... So I want friends to keep me company :cc When are you coming back?? - N.

Oh my god, I need new friends.

I recommend you turn your phone on mute, they'll nag you the entire way back ;p - E.

I put my phone into the pocket of my jacket and adjust the stuff in my duffle bag to get enough space for everything.

The duffle bag I brought with me is now full of clothes and necessaries that I'll need.

It was close to empty when I got here, and it's fairly big in size too.

When I moved to go to college, I forgot the notebook I have over fifty different storylines in, in my desk drawer.

So now I've finally got my hands on it again, and damn have I missed it.

None of my friends knows I want to become an author in the future, and that I'm currently trying to get one of my stories published.

"So you're not gonna tell me anything?" I ask again.

Mom smiles with a light shake of her head and shrugs, her actions speaking loud and clear.

Nope, not gonna tell now.

"Where's dad? Isn't he gonna see me off?" I pout and step into my shoes.

I still haven't got any answers from dad or mom, mostly I think mom's just waiting for dad to start this off.

And I need answers now.

I can't go back to them and tell them I don't know anything at all, I'm just as clueless now as when I got here.

"Honey?" mom yells into the house.

No answer comes to her question.

"Dad!"

We wait for a couple of seconds, yet there is no answer at all from the house.

I let out a frustrated groan and open the door, just to close it again only seconds later.

"It's raining," I sigh.

Mom laughs and goes to fetch me one of her rain coats, the bright yellow one.

I make a face at her that causes her to let out a whole hearted laugh at me.

"Y-you still don't like it?" she laughs.

"Not the slightest," I smirk.

"Give me a hug," she says.

I drop the duffle bag and throw my arms tightly around her, just to hold onto her for dear life.