11. Ghosts & Gibberish

"A ghost?!"

"Yes!"

"There's a ghost haunting our school!"

"In the basement!"

"It's scary!"

"I saw it earlier!"

"What were you doing in the basement?"

"I dropped my soccer ball down the stairs and it rolled down the hall."

Noah, Xavier and I exchange looks as we pass the gossiping gang of guys and girls.

We make our way down the hall headed for the guys' dorm so that they can put their soccer stuff away.

Noah throws his arm around my shoulders and hugs me casually to his side as we walk.

This has become very normal over the past few days.

The me almost being killed by a lycan incident kinda put him on guard and I got to know when I got home that day, that he was extremely worried about me.

Xavier's car is still getting fixed by uncle Nick, and I still haven't got a call from my dad so I'm guessing he doesn't know what happened.

My wound still hasn't healed fully yet, and it's been three days since I got attacked.

I'm treating it like I should, even Lilly's treating it for me.

During dance practice five huge claw marks going from my left shoulder down into my bra got lots of attention.

So to get less attention Lilly wrapped my chest area and shoulder with bandages, nude colored so that it wouldn't be visible at a distance.

The reason for me wearing that was because I apparently have stiff shoulderblades.

If that's even possible, I don't know..

Thank you Noah for your creative fantasy!

"They're older than 19 and they believe in ghosts, it's incredible," I mumble as the guys literally throw their stuff into their dorm.

Their bags hitting the floor with a loud thump on the floor, Noah's bag bounces off the bed and onto the floor too.

"Says the 50% vampire 50% human girl," Xavier replies dryly.

I shoot him a playful glare which he returns with a smug grin on his face.

Noah chuckles and locks up their dorm.

"Let's practice some dancing now gentlemen, shall me," I smirk devilishly at them both.

They both groan in protest and Xavier even turns to walk the opposite way, but I grab onto his wrist.

"Come on," I tell them.

"Why are you doing this willingly?" Xavier asks Noah as I drag him along.

Noah smirks wickedly and looks me over, his eyes very visibly lingering on my behind.

His reply is unsaid, but we all know what he was thinking.

Xavier pretends to be unfazed by it, but I do catch him in glancing downwards too.

Enjoy the view guys, cause this white girl actually has a booty!