4. Firsts & Fights

Jessica Elly to the side or above.

The week went by in a blur and I was back in the gymnasium on a Friday afternoon, no more classes on me.

I did some push-ups and sit-ups after my usual workout just to waste some time.

The girls and I are going out later, and guess with who?

Collins and Santiago..

It seems like Santiago and Jess has become friends after the whole 24 hours project.

They because closer than the four of who were supposed to get closer, but that's totally fine by us.

"17, 18, 19-"

"I can't believe you did that!"

The door slams shut, the sound echoing through the gymnasium and startling me.

Enough to make me literally jump in my push-up and land face first on the mat beneath me.

"20.." I groan.

"Really, Ally? Really? How could you?"

An angry looking Jess stomped across the floor and hovering over me with her hands on her hips.

I haven't seen this Latina this mad since a few guys from high school messed with her, and ran off with her clothes from the locker room.

"How could I what?" I ask bewildered.

Swiftly I get back up in a sitting position and wrap my arms around my knees, looking up at her.

Awaiting her answer as to what the heck I could've done without even knowing it myself.

"How could you tell Noah I have a crush on him? How am I supposed to face him later today, I have friendzoned him!"

I laugh loud and throw myself back on my feet like a ninja.

When you have vampire strength mixed with flexibility you better use it.

"I haven't told him anything, I never talk to him anyways. Have you asked your very big mouthed friend, Eve?"

Her face seems to fall and I can't hold back my laughter, she just didn't think about Eve.

"I'm so so sorry, Ally! I didn't mean to accuse you, I just forgot that Eve has a big mouth.." she trails off.

Eve has a big mouth, the only secrets she can keep are mine.

And I know that cause I always read her mind or check her heartbeat if it starts increasing after I've told her a secret.

For example; I don't think Jess wants me to know that she by accident knocked my toothbrush into the toilet, took it back up and never told me.

Luckily Eve did before I used it, cause then I promise you Jess and I wouldn't even be fighting right now.

I would've been too mad.

Or that Lilly once spilled wine on my favorite white blouse, threw it out and bought the exact same afterwards.

Nope, Eve definitely can't keep her mouth shut.

"It's okay," I wave her off. "And what did you even tell her to get to that conclusion?"

Jess sighs heavily and stomps her feet angrily like a little kid.

"Only that he was cute and I liked his personality, not that I like like him!"

I laugh again, but stop when Jess gives me the death glare.

I bite my bottom lip to keep it from quivering with laughter, but I fail to hold it in.