Chapter 1

English class, my least favourite class of my entire school's life. Who am I kidding? I hated it. Then, the rang bells. Its time for recess. I ate all alone during recess time. Having friends is a drag. You need to constantly listen to them complaining about every single little things. Thats why I preferred to be alone.

I went back to the class as recess was about to end. I was the only one at my class at the moment. Then, a girl walked into the class. It was the girl from last time. Now I remembered. She was my classmate, Yukina.

She sat on her chair. It was two tables away from me. She sat quitely. I recon she doesn't remembered what happened yesterday. Like I care.

Suddenly, she got up from her sit.

She walked straight to me. I wonder what it is. Hopefully is not something rude. She looked like she wanted to say something but kinda can't put it into words.

"I-I just want to say... T-thank you for yesterday". I was at awe. That was the first time I was thanks for beating up another student. "Its not that big of a deal". She walked away. Maybe she was afraid of me because to her I'm still a delinquent. That is the one thing that will never change.

The next class is Geography. The teacher, Shizuka-sensei kept on talking and talking while I was daydreaming about when will I go home. "Kai! What are you doing? Have you been listening to me?" she asked angrily. I ignored her.

"Jeez, well I hope you can hear what I have to say now. Okay students. I want you to pair up with a partner for this next assignment" she said while looking at me with a devilish smile on her face.

I knew it! She really pissed me off!

I saw everyone was pairing up with either their friend or their lovers. I'm the only one without a partner. Well I'm used to it. For someone who doesn't have a friend it will be weird if I paired up with anybody.

"Okay? Are they anyone who doesn't have a partner?" she asked knowing I will raised up my hand. I raised up my hand. By now everyone will whisper to each other about me, judging me. That's what I hate about society the most.

Then, I saw Yukina raised her hand. There must been another person who didn't find anyone to pair up with. I will have to do this on my own again.

"Oh... So Kai and Yukina is the only one who didn't find anyone to paired up. Its decided. You two will be pairing up with each other". Wait? What?!?! I have to paired up with her? Me? What is this? HELL?

I looked at Yukina. She didn't seem pleased by any of this. Of course she's not! She need to paired up with ME. Looks like this will turned out bad for the both of us. "Okay. Now sit with your partner and I will tell you what your assignment is going to be". After that, Shizuka-sensei continue on her lesson . Could this day got any worse?

Then, Yukina sat right next to me. She looked like she doesn't want to be next to me. "I know you hate sitting next to me right?" I said. Yukina surprised by my sudden action. "N-no. Its not like that... Its just-" she said nervously. "You know lying is bad right?" I interrupted her. "N-no, I'm not lying... Its true that you are kinda scary but I know you're not a bad person" she said.

"Oh? What makes you so sure?" I asked. "W-well you did save me from those boys yesterday". That's it? If you only judge by their action then I don't mind being hated. Instead of action, why not someone personality? Isn't that better? We kept quite the entire time.

The bell rang meaning that school just over. I packed up so that I can get out of there. I can't handle this hellish atmosphere. I really have to go home soon. Then Yukina stopped me at my track.

"H-hey, about that assignment" she said almost like a whisper. Maybe she was still a little bit scared. "What about it?" I asked in a deep tone. "W-well how about I go to your place and work on the assignment?". What? My place?

"No" a simple answer. "W-why not?" she asked. "I don't know if you heard but I can pretty much do this on my own". "B-but this is a team assignment and I don't want to just rely on you. I need to do something too" she said. She had a kind heart to even work with a delinquent like me. But maybe she just nice to other people as well.

"Fine... But do you even know my address?" I asked because I never had people visited and nobody even bother to ask for my address. "Umm... Hehe". With that line I know that she don't know. "Here" I gave her my address. "T-thanks". "I'll see you at 3 p.m tomorrow sharp. Don't be late" I walked away.