Chapter 2

Saturday, my favourite day of all time because there's no school. Its 1 p.m. Its still early for her to come. Man, if it was just me I can do this right about now. This was definitely a drag.

I went to the kitchen to get myself some snacks. I watched the new action movie called Kill to Survive while waiting for Yukina. Its a good way to kill some times. Its a good thing that this was a good movie. Action is my favourite genre of film-making while Romance is my least favourite.

Then, I hear the bell rang. It must been her. I look at the clock and its 2.50 p.m. Well she's early.

I opened the door. "G-good evening. I-I come to do the assignment" she said formally. "You don't have to be so formal. Just come in already" I said. "O-okay" she said walking in. Man, she WAS really afraid of me. Well it can't be helped. I got a bad reputation inside the school and outside the school.

"So what do we gonna do?" I asked. "T-the teacher tell us to do some research on the earth's crust and its core" she said. Yeah. The earth. "Okay. Now all we need to do some research right" I said and went straight to the computer.

"I-I did some research research on the earth's core. Hope this help" she handed me some paper filled with information. Maybe working with a partner is not that bad.

"Thanks. Now all I need to do is some research on the earth's crust" I said. I typed everything that needs to do with the earth's crust from wikipedia to a scientist blogs. Then, I realised that Yukina was staring at me. Maybe she found it weird for a delinquent like me to do homework.

"What?" I asked. "Ehm... N-nothing... Its just its weird to see you work this hard" she said. Now that line irritated me. I'm a student too. "Why? I'm a student too" I said with a scary tone. "I know but-". "What? Because I'm a delinquent? Is that it?" I interrupted.

"N-no. Its just maybe I got the wrong impression about you. You don't seem to be all that bad". 'You don't seem to be all that bad'? You mean I AM bad right? Jeez.
"Whatever. I don't care what others think about me". I almost done with my part of the assignment. I printed it out. "Okay. All finish". She seem delightful. Why? Its just some stupid assignment.

I headed to the couch and continue the movie. I saw Yukina standing still. Why isn't she went home yet? "H-hey can I stay in your place for a bit" she said. Was she crazy? "Why?" I asked out of curiousity.
"Well I kinda told my parents that I would be coming home late. So-". That's it? That's your reasoning?

"Sure. Why not? My parents won't be coming home anytime soon" I said. "T-thanks". I make her some ramen. "T-thanks". "Its okay. Its not that big of a deal. Its just a ramen" I said. I continue the movie. Man, the main character is really psychotic. I loved it.

"H-hey can you change to something friendly? I-its okay if you don't want to" she said.

"Friendly? Like what?" I said irritated because I need to change the movie. "S-something like a romantic comedy or something". Romantic comedy? I love comedy but romantic isn't really my thing. "Why?". "B-because I don't really like a movie with violent" she said. Well most of girls don't.

"Fine" I said regretted. "T-thanks" she said. I changed it. She was smiling when I changed it. Does she really hate action movie that much?

After a couple of hours, she went back home. "T-thanks for today. I'm really grateful" she said before leaving. Grateful for what? The only think I did was doing the stupid assignment and made some ramen. "Whatever" my only reply. "S-see you at school". She left. What's up with her? Like I care.