Chapter 11

Out of all the days, why did I need to have a fever today? I may be a delinquent but I never missed a day at school. I'm sure Shizuka-sensei will interview me. She's not just my homeroom teacher, she's also the school's counselor. What a drag.

I walked downstairs. "Onii-chan! You shouldn't be out of bed" Yui said as I opened the door to the living room. "I felt bored so I want to watch a movie. By the way, why aren't you at school?" I asked.

"Why? I just want to look after my sick onii-chan" she said. You do know I'm old enough to look after myself, right? I know she just want to look after me but I can handle myself.

"You shouldn't skip school because of me. I can handle myself" I said. She gave me a funny look. What? "I don't care. Beside mom and dad said it's okay. Can't a little sister take care of her big brother?" She said. Is not like you can't.

"Sure" I said. She smiled at me. She really was a nice little sister. I sat on the couch as I was about to watch a movie.

The movie called Vengeance. As the name of the movie, this story is about a man who had his family killed in front of him when he was a little boy. He swore that he will to revenge for his family's death. This was really a great movie.

"Oh? Another violence movie?" Yui said. "What? It's not violence. It's action" I said pissed. I know not everybody likes the action in movies especially when it's involved blood and gore.

"It's still violent" Yui said. Whatever. I was still going to watch it anyway. I watch the movie. It was really good. No wonder it's got so many sold copies.

"Hey, onii-chan" Yui said. "What?" I said. "I'm hungry". "Me too. What time is it?" I asked. "It's 11 o'clock" Yui said. What? I still haven't had my breakfast. No wonder I was so hungry.

"Okay. I'm gonna make some fried rice and curry. Want some?" I said. "Yes!" Yui jumped in joy. I was really good at making curry. Well, that's the only thing I knew how to make. I took out the curry sauce, onions, some mini-carrot, peeled potato and of course beef.

I cooked it for about an hour and a half.

"Here you go" I said as I handed Yui her fried rice and curry. "Wow. Itadakimasu" she digged right in. She really liked my curry. "Itadakimasu".

"Fuh. That was delicious, onii-chan. Thanks for the meal" Yui said. "Welcome. Handed to me. I'll wash it". "No. I can wash it myself" she said. She's stubborn. We washed it together. Side by side.

"Hey. How about we invite Yukina-nee to our house sometimes?" She said. Wait? What? "Why?" I asked curiously. "Well, I miss her" she said. She really liked Yukina, huh? "Heck no. I don't want to invite a girl to our house" I responded.

"You're no fun" she said. Whatever. I know she once came to our house before but that was because we had assignment together. Beside, she's a girl.