Chapter 15

Saturday, the promising day. It was still morning so I decided to eat something nice. Ramen. I went downstairs and start to take make some ramen. After a couple of minutes, I went to the couch and watch something nice for once in a while.

There's this comedy competition I really like called Comedy's Emperor. It was really funny. I laughed my ass off everytime they make delivered a joke. I liked the solo contestant, Liban. He was the only person who went solo. He was really entertaining as I got a thing for stand up comedy.

Then, Yui came in. "Good morning, onii-chan" she said as she hugged me. "Yeah yeah... Good morning too" I said irritated because I don't like to be hugged but Yui was exceptional. "What are you watching?" she asked. "Some comedy show" I said as I took some of the ramen into my stomach.

"Oh... When will Yukina be visiting?" Yui asked in excitement. She really like Yukina. "I told you already. 2:00 p.m" I said. "Hmmm... Why can't time go a little bit faster?" she said. Well if that happened, then this world will turn upside down. The climate will change and making the world we all knew, gone.

Okay, now I sound a little bit like a nerd.

"Just wait for a little longer. She will come eventually. I think" I said. "You think? You should confirm it with her before she visit us! What if she can't make it?" Yui yelled. How much does she like about Yukina.

"If she can't make it then she can't make it" I said smirked. Yui pouted and went upstairs. I hope Yukina and Marie can make it. I really wanted to make chocolates so that Yui would eat cause the girl really like chocolate.

I continued watching the show.

After a few hours, I heard the bell rang. It must've been them. I walked towards the front door and opened it. As I expected, it's them.

"Good evening, Kai-kun" Yukina greeted. "What's up, bastard?". "Fine" I responded. I instructed them into the house. They walked in. It was the first time for Marie in my house but was the second time for Yukina.

"Okay, I'll get the ingredients and we'll get started" I said as I searched for the ingredients. I putted the ingredients as well as the tools on the table. on,ai-kun, do you like cooking?" Yukina asked suddenly.

"Huh? Sure, you can say that" I said. Marie chuckled. "What so funny?" I asked irritated by Marie's reaction. "Nothing. It's just I never thought you like to do girly stuff" she said. That line made me furious.

"Girly stuff? What part of cooking is girly?" I asked angrily. "Well, mostly girls like to cook". "Well, you thought wrong" I said. "My parents never usually at home so I need to learn how to cook so that me and Yui won't starve to death" I continued.

"Wow. Yui-chan must be really happy to have a big brother like you" Yukina complimented me. "Okay, enough chit-chat. Let's get into business" Marie said eagerly for someone who made a abomination a.k.a chocolate.

We began to cook. Yukina tought me and Marie at the same time but unlike the other time, this time she tought us more slowly. For me, who likes to cook can catch what she tought right away. For Marie, might be a little to hard.

We began to stir our ingredients. I saw Marie still got some trouble stirring it. I for once felt bad for her. So, I decided to help her. "Hey! What are you doing?" Marie asked as I took the bowl full of ingredients from her.

"I can't stand the way you stirred it. So, I will teach you how" I said. "I don't need your help" Marie said. "Come on, Marie. Let him help you" Yukina said. "Fine" Marie said.

I stirred it slowly. "You don't have to stir it forcefully to let the ingredients blend. Do it slowly but wholely can do just that" I said. Marie nodded. "T-thanks for the tips" she said. "Welcome" I said as I continued with my own chocolate.

After a few hours, we displayed our chocolate including Yukina. "Yui! Can you come down for a second?". " Sure! What is-" she stopped talking as she saw Yukina. "Yukina-nee!" she said as she hugged Yukina. Then Yui looked at me.

"Why didn't you tell me that Yukina had already came" she asked as she glared at me. "I thought you keep track on the time" I said as I smirked. "Well, it's not my fault that I was chatting with one of my friend on SkyChat" she said. So that's what you've been doing. No wonder I hear laughter from your room.

"Well you were having fun in your room, so I don't want to interrupt you" I said smirked. She glared at me. "Look, Yui. Can you be the judge for our chocolates?" I asked politely. Knowing her she will say yes whenever it's involving Yukina but I asked just to make sure.

"Sure" she said with a big smiled on her face. I knew it.

"Okay but first, can you close your eyes for a couple of minutes?" I asked. "Why?". "Just do it" I said as she nodded and did it as instructed. After a few minutes, I asked her to open her eyes.

"Why did you asked me to close my eyes?" she asked. "The reason so that you will be honest with us. We exchange our chocolates so that you won't lie to us about the taste" I explained. "Oh... That's make sense. So I won't be able to tell which one is whom and that way I won't be able to play favor. Nice idea" she said as she acknowledged me.

After a few minutes of tasting, I asked her, "So which one is the best out of the three?". She pointed out at my chocolate. Well, technically it's not mine. "I knew you were gonna pick this one. It's Yukina's" I said. Yukina smiled at her. "Thanks" she said.

I smirked. Knowing this question is the one that I was dying to ask for. "Second question" I said with a big smile. Yukina, Marie and Yui looked at me.

"Which is the worst out of the three" I said. Marie suddenly glared at me with a 'I'll kill you, you fucking bastard' face. I only smiled at her. Yui pointed at Marie's.

Wait. What? That's mine. I can't believe that I lost to Marie. Marie looked at me with big smile on her face.

"I can't call it bad because it was kinda good" Yui said. That made me a little better. "Thanks. That's mine" I said. Yui looked at me. "No wonder" she said. How could you say that to your own flesh and blood?

Well, to be honest I don't really care.

"Okay you won Marie" I said. Marie gave me a peace sign while Yukina smiled at me. Then, Yukina and Marie packed some of their chocolate into a bag and gave it to me and Yui.

"Thanks, Kai-kun. Today had been a blast" Yukina said. "Your welcome. Thanks for the chocolate" I said. "No prob, bastard. See you at school or at the cafe tomorrow" she said as she and Yukina went back home. Today really was a blast.

Yui went back upstairs to do her homework while I was sitting on the couch. Today really was a blast. For a second, I forgot I was a delinquent.