Black Silk Wings

Sigh.Another boring day at school. "Can you do this, can you sign this." This is all I hear every day. It can't be helped. This is what I get for being the students body president of our school. Why did I ever agree to take this post.

In the halls and out side everyone chants my position. President this... president that... Can't they say anything else, I don't know like my name, Alice for a change!! As you already guessed, I can do anything but go along with what they want. And put on a fake smile and ACT like everything is alright.

It was a normal day at school, other than the mob of people outside the gates yelling " Fight! Fight!" Oh god what now, can I have a rest these days.

"Lets go people nothing to see here. Go to class, I don't want any tardies!" Little by little the mob was becoming smaller. "Now what's going on here? Who started this?"

The people that were in the center of the mob, are none other than Natsume, and Peter.(Peter and Natsume get in trouble almost every day, so we don't get them in too much trouble like send them to ISS or worse) Oh great!

"Get to class now. I'll call you guys out and to see why ya'll were fighting this time, AGAIN." With that being said they left.

**************************************************

(AFTER SCHOOL)

"That is not a reason to fight for! Just because he got on your nerves." I kept on talking and blabbering about the fight all the way home.

"You know me very well. I don't really have to have a reason to fight anyone." Natsume's cold, motionless voice said to me over and over again.

"Yeah, I know that already. But do you know how hard it is to write that down every time you get in trouble. And plus, as your personal bodyguard I have to explain that to your parents!" Natsume and I are not siblings but our relation ship is strictly business. I live in his house and under his rules. Due to the fact the I have to do what he want I always end up getting him out of trouble, I guess he benefits from my position more the I do.

Natsume's parents are never home and I don't have a home or a family of my own. In other words I'm an orphan. I moved in with him seven years ago with his parents permission. And for my services I get paid very well to. His parents thought it would be better if the whole school thinks we are sibling but he said he would rather die than to be related to me. But the principle knows and to keep him quite Natsume's parents always donate money to the school so both parties are "helping" each other.

In the end, we go to school at different times, so that no one would know we live under the same house. (his orders) When he gets sick he calls the school and I also have to call in sick to. While he is sick in bed I have to work and do everything around his three-story, mansion house. It torture to me, so I try to take care of his health every now and them so I won't have to work extra hard.